- Downhill Season Passes
- Alpine Tickets
- Gold Medal Card - Alpine
- Rental Centre
- New to Cypress
- Terrain Parks
- Cypress Bucks (Gift Cards)
- Groups & Catering
- The Zone
Raven Riders Youth Camps
2012-2013 Winter Season
RAVEN RIDERS KIDS CAMPS (ages 6-12)
Be inspired for fun! A longtime favourite amongst Cypress kids, Raven Riders is full day fun on snow. Our kid-friendly and energetic instructors will ensure your kids learn to ski or ride and improve their skills while having a great time exploring the mountain.
3 day, 4 day and 8 day camps available, or create a season long program by combining camps and save 5% off of each camp. The 3rd day of each camp is CRAZY DRESS UP DAY for kids and their instructors. Be inspired to get creative!
At the end of camp each child will go home with a FUN PACK including a class photo, ribbon prizes, and a report card.
Check out our new Sky Riders Camps for intermediate and advanced kids who want to explore more of the mountain and ride the parks.
Camp Times: 9:30am to 3:30pm
Christmas Quick Camp December 22, 23, 24
Christmas Camp #A December 26, 27, 28, 29
Christmas Camp #B December 31, January 2, 3, 4
Midwinter Saturdays January 5, 12, 19, 26, February 2, 9, 16, 23
Midwinter Sundays January 6, 13, 20, 27, February 3, 10, 17, 24
Spring Break #A March 11, 12, 13, 14
Spring Break #B March 18, 19, 20, 21
Easter Quick Camp March 30, 31, April 1
|Raven Riders Youth Camp||Camp, Tickets, & Rentals||Camp & Tickets||Camp Only
Season Pass Special*
|Camp Lunch Option|
|Christmas Quick Camps
|Mid Winter Camps
|Srping Break Camps
|Easter Quick Camps
* Season Pass must be valid on camp days.
Raven Riders Details
• Cancellations: All Snow School lesson programs, once purchased, are non-transferable, and non-refundable under any circumstances. Any inquiries regarding your program must be submitted in writing within the current season and before March 25th, 2013.
• Switching Camps: Requests for switching camp dates or switching between skiing and snowboarding must be received in writing at least 5 days prior to the camp start date, and changes will only be accommodated if there is space in the camp.
• Absentees: If your child misses a day of their program, they will be issued a voucher for a lift ticket and rentals (if rental option purchased) to use another day during the 2012.2013 winter season. Make up days will not be offered for absentees.
• First day Absentees: Children who have never been skiing or snowboarding before and are absent the first day or camp will
o Be required to reschedule into another camp or;
o Be required to take a private or group lesson, at their expense, before the second day of camp.
• Check-In: Please check in one hour prior to the start time if your child requires rentals, or half an hour before the start time if your child does not need rentals. Children who arrive late on a camp day will be required to wait in the base area until lunch time to meet up with their group. Compensation will not be issued for late arrivals.
• Pick-Up: Pick up is 3:30pm. There is a $20 per hour (or portion thereof) fee for supervising children who are not picked up on time.
• Shuttle Bus: If your child will be taking the Shuttle Bus to or from camp, please notify us no later than the morning of the first day of camp.
• Helmets: All children are required to wear helmets during lessons. Helmets are included with rentals.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.