Adult Group Lessons (ages 19+)
2014/15 Winter Season
Thank you for joining us for the 2014.15 winter season. Snow School is now closed for the remainder of the season.
We look forward to skiing and snowboarding with you again next winter! 2015.16 Season Snow School program information will be available in the fall
PRIVATE LESSONS: Private lessons feature expert one-one-one instruction for the ultimate learning experience. Click HERE for more information.
MULTI-DAY LESSONS: For Multi-Day Lesson Options for Adults please Click HERE.
ADULT GROUP LESSONS (ages 19+)
Learn to ski or snowboard this winter or strive for the next level in a fun and energetic group atmosphere. Cypress' own Quick Ski and the CASI Quick Ride systems increase success rates and will get you sliding down the slopes in fewer steps than ever before!
*Drop-In lessons available on weekends & holidays only. Privates lessons are available mid-week. Please visit www.cypressmountain.com/private-lessons for details and reservation information.
|Full Day Lessons:
||Weekends||10:00am - 3:30pm|
|2 Hour Lessons:||Weekends & holidays
||10:00am - 12:00pm
||1:30pm - 3:30pm|
|Upgrade to Full Day Lesson at Check In at the Lesson Desk||$30|
Adult Lesson Details
- Reservations are available with online advanced purchase only
- Full Day lessons are not available online. You may upgrade your 2 hour lesson to a full day upon check-in, space permitting.
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to check-in.
- All group lessons are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Helmets are recommended for all students.
- Lift tickets/passes are required for entrance to the ski area.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.