Adult Group Lessons (ages 19+)
2014/15 Winter Season
PRIVATE LESSONS: Private lessons feature expert one-one-one instruction for the ultimate learning experience. Click HERE for more information.
MULTI-DAY LESSONS: For Multi-Day Lesson Options for Adults please Click HERE.
Privates – We are currently offering limited privates for intermediate skiers and riders on a drop-in basis. Reservations and beginner privates will be available soon.
Skooters, Child Groups, Youth Groups, and Adult Groups – The Snow School will be opening for reservations and lessons soon! Please stay tuned!
ADULT GROUP LESSONS (ages 19+)
Learn to ski or snowboard this winter or strive for the next level in a fun and energetic group atmosphere. Cypress' own Quick Ski and the CASI Quick Ride systems increase success rates and will get you sliding down the slopes in fewer steps than ever before!
|Full Day Lessons:
||Weekends||10:00am - 3:30pm|
|2 Hour Lessons:||Weekends & holidays
||10:00am - 12:00pm
||1:30pm - 3:30pm|
|Weekdays||1:00pm - 3:00pm * beginner levels only
|Adult Group Drop in Lessons
|Full Day Season Passholder Lesson*
|Full Day Lesson + Full Day Lift Ticket
|Full Day Lesson + Full Day Lift Ticket & Rentals||$159|
|2 Hour Season Passholder*
|2 Hour Lesson + Full Day Lift Ticket||$89|
|2 Hour Lesson + Full Day Lift Ticket & Rentals||$129|
|*Requires valid season pass. Lesson for passholder only
For your best value - Discover Lessons can be purchased online before your trip at significant savings. Simply select the date of your lesson at Cypress Mountain, then select your tickets and lock in the savings. When you arrive at the resort, check in at the Lesson Desk in the Rental Center 1 hour in advance. Reserved lessons will be held until 30 minutes prior to the lesson start time.
Adult Lesson Details
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to check-in.
- All group lessons are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Helmets are recommended for all students.
- Lift tickets/passes are required for entrance to the ski area.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.