Adult Drop-In Lessons (ages 19+)
Winter 2013-2014 Season
PRIVATE LESSONS: Private lessons feature expert one-one-one instruction for the ultimate learning experience. Click HERE for more information.
MULTI-DAY LESSONS: For Multi-Day Lesson Options for Adults please Click HERE.
The last day of Adult Lessons is scheduled for Sunday March 30th. If you would like to take lessons in April, check out our great rates for Spring Private Lessons!
ADULT DROP-IN LESSONS (ages 19+)
Learn to ski or snowboard this winter or strive for the next level in a fun and energetic group atmosphere. Our unique Quick Ski and the CASI Quick Ride systems increase success rates and will get you on the slopes in fewer steps than ever before!
|Full Day Lessons:
||Weekends||10:00am to 3:30pm|
|2 Hour Lessons:||Weekends||10:00am to 12:00pm
|1:30pm to 3:30pm|
Adult Drop-In Lessons during will run March 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, and 30
|Full Day||2 Hour|
|Lesson & Lift Ticket
|Lesson, Lift Ticket & Rentals||$159||$129|
Pre-purchase a 10am weekend Discover (beginner) Skiing or Snowboarding 2 hour lesson packages online and Save! Limited Quantities! CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW!
For your best value - Discover Lessons can be purchased online before your trip at significant savings. Simply select the date of your lesson at Cypress Mountain, then select your tickets and lock in the savings. When you arrive at the resort, check in at the Lesson Desk in the Rental Center 1 hour in advance. Reserved lessons will be held until 30 minutes prior to the lesson start time.
Adult Lesson Details
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to check-in.
- All group lessons are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Helmets are recommended for all students.
- Lift tickets/passes are required for entrance to the ski area.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.