Adult Multi-Day Lessons
Thank you for joining us for the 2014.15 winter season. Snow School is now closed for the remainder of the season.
We look forward to skiing and snowboarding with you again next winter! 2015.16 Season Snow School program information will be available in the fall
Adult Learn to Ski or Snowboard Program (19+) - Includes OneNiter Pass
Learning to ski or snowboard has never been easier or more affordable with the Adult Learn to Ski or Snowboard program. Designed for beginners and using our very own Quick Ski and the CASI Quick Ride systems you’ll be turning down the slopes in fewer steps than ever before.
- 4 (2hr) Group Lessons (consecutive weeks)
- Bonus OneNiter Season Pass (night must correspond to lesson night)
- Same Instructor Each Lesson
- Includes Rentals on Lesson Program Nights
Beginner Programs (7:30pm – 9:30pm)
Lesson Program & OneNiter Pass
* Program is subject to cancellation if minimum number of registrants not booked.
* Adult Learn to Ski or Snowboard Program OneNiter passes are not valid December 26, 2014 to January 2, 2015.
Weekend Learn to Ski or Snowboard Workshops (19+)
Two day workshops guaranteed to improve your skiing or riding!
Fast Track Workshops: Focusing on beginners who want to learn to ski or snowboard in just one weekend!
Tune Up Workshops: Refresh and fine tune your skills. Great prep for the season or for that trip to the big resorts.
Lesson Times & Rates
|9:15am - 4:00pm Saturdays & Sundays|
|Lessons + Tickets||$189|
|Lessons + Tickets & Rentals||$249|
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- The Oneniter Season Pass portion of the ALTS program is a bonus and as such holds no value and is not covered by the Season Pass Assurance Program in the event of operation closures.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.