Landing Pad (Air Bag)
Attention Park Riders, our new Air Bag from Katal Landing Pad is here! The Patio Park has been re-contoured for this very exciting addition!! http://katalinnovations.com/
|Give it a try - 1 Jump*||TBA|
|All Day Jump Ticket||TBA|
|All Day Jump Ticket w/ Air Bag ID Card||TBA|
|*All participants must do a straight air test jump. (this is not included in the numbers above)
Air Bag Jumps are FREE for all 2014/15 Cypress Season Passholders!
Air Bag ID Card: The Air Bag ID Card saves you valuable time each visit! Sign the Landing Pad (Air Bag) waiver form once, purchase the card for $10 and skip the paperwork for the rest of the season. (Daily jump ticket is still required for each visit).
HOURS OF OPERATION - Please click HERE.
The Lowdown on the Airbag:
- Tickets are available for purchase in our Guest Relations Office. Or on snow at the top of the Airbag. (Cash only)
- Valid Lift Ticket or Season Pass required to access the Air Bag, in conjunction with an Air Bag ticket.
- All participants MUST sign a Waiver of Liability - Assumption of Risk form available in our Guest Relations Office.
- An 'Air Bag Waiver-Signed Card' is available for purchase in Guest Relations making the need to sign additional waivers not necessary. Cost is an additional $10.
- Must be at least an intermediate level skier or rider.
- Must listen to instructions from the Air Bag operator at all times. You may be asked to do a speed check run.
- Terrain Park staff have the right to refuse service.
- Everyone is required to do a straight air jump before attempting tricks.
- No Ski poles.
- No broken edges on equipment.
- Helmets are mandatory.