Downhill Gold Medal Card
For Nordic Area Gold Medal Cards Please Click HERE.
2014/15 Gold Medal Cards – 2014/15 Gold Medal Cards will roll over to next season and be valid until the end of the 2015/16 season. If you have not used your Free Day, you can take advantage of that next year and then get 20% off lift tickets for the rest of the year
Get one day free and save on lift tickets all winter!
Adult Downhill Gold Medal Card - Ski or Ride Full Day for only $49/day!
Youth Downhill Gold Medal Card - Ski or Ride Full Day for only $36/day!
Child Downhill Gold Medal Card - Ski or Ride Full Day for only $20/day!
Senior Downhill Gold Medal Card - Ski or Ride Full Day for only $32/day!
The Gold Medal Card is the best way to save on the cost of lift tickets with maximum flexibility on when you can ski or ride. With the Gold Medal Card you'll receive your 1st lift ticket FREE, and save 20% off (or more if you pre-purchase online) all your other days of skiing, riding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and tubing this winter!
|Save even more $$ on your lift tickets when you pre-purchase them online!
- 20% Off - Downhill Tickets everytime you ski or ride
- 40% Off - Rentals after 5pm with purchase of a NiteOwl Ticket
- 10% Off Helmets at Big Bear Sports Shop
- 20% Off Cross Country Trail Tickets
- 20% Off Snowshoe Trail Tickets
- 20% Off Tube Park Tickets
- Special offer on Season Rental Equipment. More...
Cypress Mountain has FREE paved parking adjacent to the Base Area.
Alpine Gold Medal Card Cost includes 1st day of skiing/riding. Photo ID is required upon presentation of the Gold Medal Card at the Alpine or Nordic Ticket office.
Alpine Gold Medal Card is valid in both Alpine & Nordic Areas.
The Nordic Gold Medal Card is only valid in the Nordic Area.
* For daily hours of operation please visit the alpine condition page.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.