Downhill Gold Medal Card
For Nordic Area Gold Medal Cards Please Click HERE.
2014/15 Gold Medal Cards – 2014/15 Gold Medal Cards are valid until the end of the 2015/16 season. If you did not use your Free Day, it too can be used prior to the end of the 2015/16 season.
Get one day free and save on lift tickets all winter!
The Gold Medal Card is the best way to save on the cost of lift tickets with maximum flexibility on when you can ski or ride. With the Gold Medal Card you'll receive your 1st lift ticket FREE, and save 20% off (or more if you pre-purchase online) all your other days of skiing, riding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and tubing this winter!
|Downhill Gold Medal Card||Lift Ticket Rate with Gold Medal Card Discount|
Super Day (Open to Close)
NiteOwl * (5pm-close)
|*On mountain ticket window rate. Save even more when you pre purchase tickets online. See below for details|
2015/16 Gold Medal Cards sold out. Check out the Beach Pass for unlimited Spring Skiing! cypressmountain.com/beach-pass
|Save even more $$ on your lift tickets when you pre-purchase them online!
- 20% Off - Downhill Tickets everytime you ski or ride
- 40% Off - Rentals after 5pm with purchase of a NiteOwl Ticket
- 10% Off Helmets at Big Bear Sports Shop
- 20% Off Cross Country Trail Tickets
- 20% Off Snowshoe Trail Tickets
- 20% Off Tube Park Tickets
- Special offer on Season Rental Equipment. More...
Cypress Mountain has FREE paved parking adjacent to the Base Area.
Downhill Gold Medal Card Cost includes 1st day of skiing/riding. Photo ID is required upon presentation of the Gold Medal Card at the Downhill or Nordic Ticket office.
Downhill Gold Medal Card is valid in both Downhill & Nordic Areas.
The Nordic Gold Medal Card is only valid in the Nordic Area.
* For daily hours of operation please visit the alpine condition page.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.