Ski & Snowboard Rentals
2013-2014 Winter Season
Cypress carries the latest in ski and snowboard equipment, allowing you to learn with confidence and ease. Skis, snowboards, telemark and snow blades... we've got all your equipment needs covered.
Our fleet of HEAD skis and snowboards feature:
- Skis and boots designed for easier turning, super comfort and quicker set up time, to get you out of the shop and onto the snow faster
- Snowboard boots featuring the Boa speed lacing system or regular lace up options
Our friendly and experienced staff will get you the perfect fit and answer all your questions!
For performance rentals click Here
|RENTALS||13 & Over||12 & Under|
|Full Day||After 2pm||Anytime|
|Ski or Snowboard Set*
Ski or Snowboard Set**
|Jacket & Pants||$27||$27||$13|
Please Note: If you are renting equipment - you are able to purchase a lift ticket at the same time. (Lift tickets are only sold with Rental Equipment and CANNOT be purchase solely)
*Set includes skis, boots & poles or snowboard and boots.
*Deposit :Credit card imprint and photo ID required for all rentals (parents card acceptable for child/youth)
*Goggles and gloves are not available for rent
**Performance rentals require a $700 (full set) credit card pre-authorization and photo ID of the cardholder
*Individual items available for rent as well, please call for detail and prices
Rentals are conveniently located alongside the Snow School Lesson Desk, on the lower level of the Cypress Creek Day Lodge. Waterproof jackets and pants are available for rent. Gloves, goggles, hats and other accessories may be purchased on the mountian.
Thinking about purchasing some gear for the upcoming season? Check out our great deals on used rental equipment... Click HERE.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.