Child Drop-In Lessons (ages 6-12)
Winter 2013-2014 Season
PRIVATE LESSONS FOR CHILDREN: Private lessons feature expert one-one-one instruction with experienced kid-friendly pros for the ultimate learning experience. Click HERE for more information.
CHILD CAMPS: For Multi-Day Camps for children please click HERE.
The last day of Child Lessons is scheduled for Sunday March 30th. If you would like to take lessons in April, check out our great rates for Spring Private Lessons!
CHILD LESSONS (ages 6-12)
Learn to ski or ride this winter or strive for the next level in a fun and energetic group atmosphere. Kids will enjoy making new friends and creating memories for life. Smaller beginner class ratios of 1 to 6 and extended lesson times ensure great learning experiences. Our unique Quick Ski and the CASI Quick Ride systems increase success rates and get kids sliding down the slopes in fewer steps than ever before!
|Full Day Lessons:**||Weekends and Holidays||9:00am - 4pm|
|3 Hour Lessons:||Weekends and Holidays||9:00am - 12:00pm|
|1:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Full Day||3 Hour|
|Lesson & Lift Ticket
|Lesson, Lift Ticket & Rental
** Lunch is not supervised for full day Child Lessons
Child Lesson Details
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to check-in.
- All lessons are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- All Snow Sports School students 18 years and under are required to wear helmets.
- Helmets are included with rental packages for students 18 years and under
- Helmets are recommended for all students.
- Lift tickets/passes are required for entrance to the ski area including the Magic Garden.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.