Child Group Lessons (ages 7-12)
2014/15 Winter Season
CHILD LESSONS (ages 7-12)
Learn to ski or ride this winter or strive for the next level in a fun and energetic group atmosphere. Kids will enjoy making new friends and creating memories for life. Smaller beginner class ratios of 1 to 6 and extended lesson times ensure great learning experiences. Our unique Quick Ski and the CASI Quick Ride systems increase success rates and get kids sliding down the slopes in fewer steps than ever before!
Privates – We are currently offering limited privates for intermediate skiers and riders on a drop-in basis. Reservations and beginner privates will be available soon.
Skooters, Child Groups, Youth Groups, and Adult Groups – The Snow School will be opening for reservations and lessons soon! Please stay tuned!
|Full Day Lessons:**||Weekends
||9:15am - 4pm|
|3 Hour Lessons:||Weekends and Holidays||9:15am - 12:15pm||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Weekdays||1:00pm - 4:00pm - Beginner levels only|
|** Lunch is not supervised for full day Child Lessons|
| Child Drop in Lessons
|Full Day Season Passholder Lesson*
|Full Day Lesson + Full Day Lift Ticket
|Full Day Lesson + Full Day Lift Ticket & Rentals||$129|
|3 Hour Season Passholder Lesson*||$39|
|3 Hour Lesson + Full Day Lift Ticket||$79|
|3 Hour Lesson + Full Day Lift Ticket & Rentals||$99|
*Requires valid Season Pass. Lesson for passholder only
|Child Lesson Details
PRIVATE LESSONS FOR CHILDREN: Private lessons feature expert one-one-one instruction with experienced kid-friendly pros for the ultimate learning experience. Click HERE for more information.
CHILD CAMPS: For Multi-Day Camps for children please click HERE.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.