Corporate / Group Sales
Cypress Mountain offers special group single day and seasons pass rates on selected mountain products for groups of 20 or more.
Whether it's a regular weekly ski night, a company ski day, a weekly fun social event, or a snowshoe tour, Cypress Mountain can create a unique experience for any occasion!
2015.16 GROUP SINGLE DAY PRODUCT PURCHASE INFO:
Group/Corporate Rates for a group of 20 or more (corporate or private) are available at 20% off when 20 single day products are being purchased at one time no later than 3 business days prior to your event date.
With every 20 single day product purchased through a group sales ticket order your 21st product is free!
To place an order:
*All products are non-transferable and non-refundable*
*Details and information subject to change at any time*
Please call our Group/Corporate Sales department for more information at: 604.913.6712 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CYPRESS MOUNTAIN OFFERS DISCOUNTS ON SEASON PASSES WHEN PURCHASED AS A GROUP!
As a group leader you could ski or ride for FREE. When you organize a group of 20 or more people, each group member receives access to customized group rates and you get a FREE product of equivalent value. For example, you organize 20 people to buy full privilege passes and you get to ski or board for FREE all season. If your group consists of people with many different interests, you receive a product worth the average price of your groups purchase. The 21st Free is based upon the average of the products purchased or approximately 5% of the total of your group’s value.
Sign up HERE for the Group Leader newsletter to stay on top of the latest group information.
The Group Season Pass deadline for the 2015/16 season is Nov 3rd, 2015
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Drop In lesson programs end on March 30, 2016
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.