Corporate / Group Sales
Cypress Mountain offers special group single day and seasons pass rates on selected mountain products for groups of 20 or more.
Whether it's a regular weekly ski night, a company ski day, a weekly fun social event, or one of our amazingly popular Snowshoe Fondue tours, Cypress Mountain can create a unique experience for any occasion!
Please Note: the Group Sales Office is now Closed for the Summer and will re-open in August.
CYPRESS MOUNTAIN OFFERS DISCOUNTS ON SEASON PASSES WHEN PURCHASED AS A GROUP!
As a group leader you could ski or ride for FREE. When you organize a group of 20 or more people, each group member receives access to customized group rates and you get a FREE product of equivalent value. For example, you organize 20 people to buy full privilege passes and you get to ski or board for FREE all season. If your group consists of people with many different interests, you receive a product worth the average price of your groups purchase. The 21st Free is based upon the average of the products purchased or approximately 5% of the total of your group’s value.
Single Day Ticket, Lesson and Rental Rates will be available in the fall.
Group/Corporate Rates for a group of 20 or more (corporate or private) are available at 20% off when 20 single day products are being purchased at one time no later than 3 business days prior to your event date.
With every 20 single day product purchased through a group sales ticket order your 21st product is free!
To place an order:
*All products are non-transferable and non-refundable*
*Details and information subject to change at any time*
Please call our Group/Corporate Sales department for more information at: 604.913.6712 or email@example.com
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Drop In lesson programs end on March 30, 2014
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.