Cypress Ski/Snowboard Crew
2012-2013 Winter Season
Cypress Ski or Snowboard Crew
Be inspired to conquer the parks! This progression program will develop kids and teens into park pros. With coaching from our park certified instructors and with focus on individual development crew riders will conquer their goals and get ready to start competing. Crew members will be trained in park and big mountain free riding. They will have opportunities to enter monthly competitive events at Cypress, as well as to use the airbag.
Kids and teens applying for this program should be comfortable riding in the park.
Crew program dates
Saturdays January 5, 12, 19, 26, February 2, 9, 16, 23, March 2, 9, 16, 23
Crew with Tickets $1,099
Crew - Season option $799
REGISTRATION FOR CAMPS WILL OPEN OCTOBER 25th
Cypress Ski/Snowboard Crew Details
- Cancellations: All Snow School lesson programs, once purchased, are non-transferable, and non-refundable under any circumstances. Any inquiries regarding your program must be submitted in writing within the current season and before March 25th, 2013.
- Helmets: All students 18 and under are required to wear helmets during lessons.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition update before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.