- Downhill Season Passes
- Alpine Tickets
- Gold Medal Card - Alpine
- Rental Centre
- New to Cypress
- Terrain Parks
- Cypress Bucks (Gift Cards)
- Groups & Catering
- The Zone
Getting to Cypress
By Car - From Downtown Vancouver take the Lions Gate Bridge and follow the signs to Highway One (via Taylor Way). Continue west, take Exit #8 onto Cypress Bowl Rd. Follow this 3 lane, paved highway for 13 kms (8 miles) for Cross Country, SnowShoeing and Snowtubing or 15 kms (9.3 miles) for Downhill.
For a google map with navigational directions from downtown Vancouver to Cypress Mountain - Click HERE.
Navigating to Cypress Mountain
- Longitude & Latitude Coordinates - 49°23′46.04″N and 123°12′15.60″W
- GPS Coordinates - use 6000 Cypress Bowl Road, West Vancouver
- Please enter this on your Blackberry or hand held navigational device for directions.
- Please note this is not a mailing address; refer to the 'Contact' page for mailing or courier information.
By Air - Fly into Vancouver International Airport (YVR). For a google map with navigational directions from YVR to Cypress Mountain - Click HERE.
By Public Transit - Take Skytrain or Bus to Waterfront Station, connecting via Seabus to the the private Cypress Mountain Express Bus at Lonsdale Quay in North Vancouver. See full schedule and rate information on the Express Bus link below.
By Rideshare - Make new friends and save money on gas! Check out www.hitchwhistler.com and sign up as a driver or a passenger.
The Ski Lift - Ridesharing for snow addicts. Meet others who are looking to carpool, save on gas money,reduce traffic and emissions! www.theskilift.org
By EXPRESS BUS (winter season only)- For FULL DETAILS & RATE INFO visit www.cypresscoachlines.com