Girls Night Out
2014/15 Winter Season
Join us on Friday Nights from 6:30 to 9:30pm for a night out with the girls. These beginner friendly programs are all about introducing women to new activities, building confidence, getting some exercise and having fun. Each program includes a stop at the Hollyburn Lodge for some delicious appetizers and the chance to socialize and make new friends.
Call 604-922-0825 to book a Girls Night Out
|Girls Night Out (ages 16+)
|Skate Ski Lesson
|Chocolate Fondue Snowshoe Tour||$60|
- Price includes rentals, tickets, guides/instructors and appetizers at the Hollyburn Lodge
- Beer and Wine is available at an additional cost
- Tax not included
Girls Night Out Snowshoe & Chocolate Fondue (16+ Years)
On this truly magical winter experience you will snowshoe by headlamp through the towering forests and glades of Hollyburn Mountain on your way to the historic Hollyburn Lodge. First we'll warm you up with a mug of steaming hot apple cider before you enjoy some appetizers and a chocolate fondue.
- Jan 9, 23 @ 6:30pm
- Feb 6, 20 @ 6:30pm
- March 6 @ 6:30pm
Girls Night Out Skate Ski Lesson (16+ Years)
Skate skiing is a total body work out and the ultimate calorie burner. This beginner level group lesson is a great introduction to this aerobic sport in a fun and supportive environment. After a 1.5 hour lesson we will stop at the Hollyburn Lodge for some appetizers and time to socialize with the girls.
- Jan 16, 30 @ 6:30pm
- Feb 13, 27 @ 6:30pm
- March 13 @ 6:30pm
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- No refunds or transfers are permitted on the day of your program.
- Cancellations of Nordic programs with appropriate notice (the day before or earlier) will receive:
- Cypress Bucks card for the full value of the program or;
- A full refund less a $10 per person admin fee
- All lesson programs and tours run snow, rain or sunshine when the Nordic Area is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612) for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars. Taxes are not included.