Let our entertaining and informative guides lead your adventure through the sub-alpine forests and meadows of the Hollyburn Ridge. Our dinner and evening snowshoe tours offer a unique way to explore this winter wonderland by headlamp and enjoy delicious home cooked food at the Hollyburn Lodge Heritage Building.
We will snowshoe through a winter wonderland on our way to Gnarly’s Den, our friendly mascot’s winter home, nestled amid the Burfield Forest.
This 2 hour tour is a great introduction to snowshoeing and winter travel.
This beginner friendly tour is all about introducing women to new activities, getting some exercise and having fun.
Snowshoe through a winter wonderland by the light of your headlamp on the way to the Hollyburn Lodge, where you will enjoy a delicious homemade cheese fondue dinner.
Join our guided snowshoe tour to enjoy Saturday Night Live Music at the Hollyburn Lodge.
The Fine Print
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- No cancellations or transfers are permitted on the day of your program.
- Cancellations with 24 hours or more notice will be permitted to rebook or receive the value of the tour on a Cypress Bucks Gift Card.
- All refunds on regularly scheduled programs are subject to a $10 per person admin fee.
- Any changes to custom programs and private lessons are subject to a $25 admin fee
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All lesson programs and tours run snow, rain or sun, when the Nordic Area is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included.