Music Night Snowshoe Tour
- 4 Hours | Age 16+
Music Night Menu
- Appetizers (Varies Nightly)
- Hot apple cider, coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- Beer, wine and other menu items are available at an additional cost
Music Night Prices
Music Night Times
|2018/19||Day||Program Times||Check In TIme|
|Blackberry Woods||Sat Jan 12||5:30pm - 9:30pm||5pm|
|John Scott||Sat Jan 19||5:30pm - 9:30pm||5pm|
|Melanie Dekker||Sat Jan 26||5:30pm - 9:30pm||5pm|
|Peter GG||Sat Feb 2||5:30pm - 9:30pm||5pm|
|Backspin Bluegrass||Sat Feb 9||5:30pm - 9:30pm||5pm|
|Adam Woodall||Sat Feb 16||5:30pm - 9:30pm||5pm|
|Murfit & Main||Sat Feb 23||5:30pm - 9:30pm||5pm|
|Farm Team||Sat Mar 2||5:30pm - 9:30pm||5pm|
|Mostly Marley||Sat Mar 9||5:30pm - 9:30pm||5pm|
|John Scott Band||Sat Mar 16||5:30pm - 9:30pm||5pm|
|Neighborly Dou||Sat Mar 23||5:30pm - 9:30pm||5pm|
Come join us......
Just as it has been done for decades, snowshoe through a snowy forest by headlamp to enjoy a warm fire, live music, delicious food, good company and a dance or two in this idyllic mountain setting at the Hollyburn Lodge Music Night.
The Fine Print
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- No cancellations or transfers are permitted on the day of your program.
- Cancellations with 24 notice will be permitted to rebook or will receive the value of the program on a Cypress Bucks Gift Card.
- All refunds to regularly scheduled programs are subject to a $10 per person admin fee.
- Changes to custom programs & private lessons are subject to a $25 admin fee.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612) for daily operating hours and updated conditions before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars. Taxes are not included.