Holiday Gift Ideas
2014-2015 Winter Season
Looking for unique gifts this year? Cypress Mountain has a variety of gift options for the winter enthusiast on your Christmas list. Give the Gift of Winter Fun this Holiday Season!
Purchase online or call 604.926.5612 and speak to one of our friendly Guest Relations Team members!
GOLD MEDAL CARDS
The Gold Medal Card is the best way to save on the cost of lift tickets with maximum flexibility on when you can ski or ride!
- Downhill Gold Medal Card: Get your 1st Lift Ticket FREE, and save 20% off all your other days of skiing, riding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and tubing this winter! MORE INFO
- Nordic Gold Medal Card: Get your 1st Trail Ticket FREE and save 20% off all your other days of cross country skiing, snowshoeing or snowtubing this winter! MORE INFO
Not sure what gift to get? Give the gift of choice with a Cypress Bucks Card! Pre-load with any amount and your loved one can use their Cypress Bucks card for any activity on mountain including Lift/Trail tickets, lessons, dining and in the retail shop. Gift Cards have no expiry date.
DOWNHILL SKI & SNOWBOARD LESSONS
Get the whole family out on the slopes this season with confidence! Cypress Mountain offers Multi Day Lesson Camps for all ages!
- Skooters Kinder Camps (4-6yrs): Let your child’s first skiing experience be a magical one! The Skooters program features a mix of games and activities specially designed to build skills and keep kids having fun while they learn! MORE INFO
- Raven Riders Kids Camp (7-12yrs): A long-time favourite amongst Cypress kids, this full day camp will be sure to boost your child's skiing & snowboarding to a whole new level. MORE INFO
- Park Rider Camps: (10-14yrs): Get the kids into the parks this winter under the guidance of our terrain park certified pros. It's all about stomping airs, riding rails and mastering tricks starting from the ground up. MORE INFO
- Youth Weekend Camps (13-18yrs): Learn to ski or snowboard in just one weekend with our Fast Track Workshop or refresh and fine tune your skills with our Tune up Workshops. MORE INFO
- Adult Weekend Camps (19yrs+): Learn to ski or snowboard in just one weekend with our Fast Track Workshop or refresh and fine tune your skills with our Tune Up Workshop. MORE INFO
- Adult Learn to Ski or Snowboard Program (19+): The full package! Learning to ski or snowboard has never been more affordable. Includes 4 (2 hr) evening group lessons, rental equipment and a Bonus One Niter Season Pass so you can practice your skills all season long! MORE INFO
NORDIC LESSON CAMPS
Cypress Mountain is Canada's most popular Cross Country destination, with a respected Ski School to match the beautiful and varied trail system, all just 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver. We offer a variety of programs from 1.5 hour introduction to multi-session clinics for skiers of all ages and abilities in both classic and skate technique.
- Kids Classic Ski Lesson Camps (6-12yrs): This program includes 4 half day sessions that will provide a solid foundation in classic skiing. Each 2.5 hr lesson is fully supervised and includes a stop at our rustic Hollyburn Lodge for a hot or cold drink. MORE INFO
- Kids Skate Ski Lesson Camp (9-12yrs): NEW this season we are offer a Skate Camp option. To be eligible for the Skate option, participants be 9-12 years old, have previous Classic Skiing experience or a strong Downhill Skiing background. MORE INFO
- Skate Ski Clinics (16yrs+): Skate skiing is a total body work out and the ultimate calorie burner. It is a fun winter alternative to running or cycling. Our multi-day skate clinic series offers 4 progressive 2 hour lessons taught by our expert instructors and will benefit both beginner and intermediate skate skiers. MORE INFO