Music Night At Hollyburn Lodge
2013 - 2014 Winter Season
The historic Hollyburn Lodge has been hosting live music nights for many years. Join us on Saturday evenings starting in January for an evening of cross country skiing, some delicious food and great tunes. A cover charge is in effect at the Hollyburn Lodge on Music Nights (ages 13+ - $5/ 12 and under- $3).
*PLEASE NOTE - Entry to Hollyburn Lodge on music nights is strictly reserved for Patrons with valid Cross Country Trail tickets, Cypress Mountain Season Passholders accessing by Nordic Skiing, and participants on the Cypress Mountain Music Night Snowshoe Tours!
Band Schedule - Music Nights at Hollyburn Lodge
|Jan 18||Peter Graham-Gaudreau||Funky Covers - 50's-Now
|Jan 25||Highrise Lonesome||Bluegrass
||Snow Report||Soft Rock
||5 on a String
|Feb 22||John Scott||Rock covers
||Willy Blizzard||Acoustic folk/roots
||Hollyburn Hot Potatoes||Traditional Folk
|Mar 15||Adam Woodall||Acoustic Folk
||No Show||Acclectic Mix
Music Night Snowshoe Tours ($60)
This unique tour will take you snowshoeing through a snowy mountain forest on the way to the rustic Hollyburn Lodge where you will enjoy delicious appetizers and live music. Additional food and alcohol is available for purchase.
- Saturdays (January 12 - March 23) 6:00pm to 9:30pm
Call 604.922.0825 to book a Snowshoe Tour
Cross Country Skiing
Cypress Mountain Nordic Area is Canada's most popular Cross Country Skiing Area with 7 km of night skiing trails with lighting. Our varied and beautiful trails are suitable for all ages and skill levels.
|Ski Tickets & Rentals||Adult
|Evening Ski Trail Ticket (3pm to 10pm)||$16||$11||$11||$8||$2|
|Cross Country Ski Rental||$14||$14||$14||$10||n/a|
|Skate Ski Rental||$22||$22||$22||$15||n/a|
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- All tickets, programs and passes are non refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run snow, rain or sunshine when the Nordic Area is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612) for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars. Taxes are not included.