- Downhill Season Passes
- Alpine Tickets
- Gold Medal Card - Alpine
- Rental Centre
- New to Cypress
- Terrain Parks
- Cypress Bucks (Gift Cards)
- Groups & Catering
- The Zone
Music Night At Hollyburn Lodge
The historic Hollyburn Lodge has been hosting live music nights for many years. Join us on Saturday evenings starting in January for an evening of cross country skiing, some delicious food and great tunes. A cover charge is in effect at the Hollyburn Lodge on Music Nights (ages 13+ - $5/ 12 and under- $3).
*PLEASE NOTE - Entry to Hollyburn Lodge on music nights is strictly reserved for Patrons with valid Cross Country Trail tickets, Cypress Mountain Season Passholders accessing by Nordic Skiing, and participants on the Cypress Mountain Music Night Snowshoe Tours!
Band Schedule - Music Nights at Hollyburn Lodge
|Jan 19||John Scott||Rock cover tunes|
|Jan 26||Donna Newsome||Adult Contemporary|
|Feb 2||Peter Graham-Gaudreu
||Fun & Funky covers from the past 50 years|
|Feb 9||Adam Woodall & Friends
||Acoustic Roots Rock
|Feb 16||Keith Bennet||Acoustic Guitar|
|Feb 23||Hollyburn Hot Potatoes
|Mar 2||Sarah Wheeler|| Acoustic Folk
|Mar 9||Ronak & Matt
|| Acoustic Indie Covers
|Mar 16||SnowReport|| Bluegrass
|Mar 23||Blue Bird Day
|| Acoustic Pop/Roots
Music Night Snowshoe Tours
This brand new tour will take you snowshoeing through a snowy mountain forest on the way to the rustic Hollyburn Lodge where you will enjoy delicious appetizers and live music. Additional food and alcohol is available for purchase.
- Saturdays (January 12 - March 23) 6:00pm to 9:30pm
|Music Night Snowshoe Tour - includes snowshoes, appetizers & music night cover charge
|*HST & Gratuity not included|
Call 604.922.0825 to book a Snowshoe Tour
Cross Country Skiing
Cypress Mountain Nordic Area is Canada's most popular Cross Country Skiing Area with 7 km of night skiing trails with lighting. Our varied and beautiful trails are suitable for all ages and skill levels.
Click HERE for today's conditions and hours
|Ski Tickets & Rentals||Adult
|Evening Ski Trail Ticket (3pm to 10pm)||$16||$11||$11||$8||$2|
|Cross Country Ski Rental||$14||$14||$14||$10||n/a|
|Skate Ski Rental||$22||$22||$22||$15||n/a|
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- All tickets, programs and passes are non refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run snow, rain or sunshine when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars. Taxes are not included.