Junior Has A Fit
“JUNIOR HAS A FIT” – ANOTHER CYPRESS MOUNTAIN SUPER VALUE OPTION!
Cypress Mountain is very pleased to offer our Family Season Passholders an exclusive Value Option for setting up Junior with his or her Ski Equipment during their skill progression years. “Junior has a Fit” will provide the Family with a great way to minimize the cost of providing children with quality equipment while they grow from 6 years old to Size 6 or 100 pounds.
This season you simply purchase your child’s brand new equipment from Cypress Mountain’s “Junior has a Fit” program at the entry level price of $289 for a “Boots, Bindings and Skis” package and get them out on the slopes for the entire season. If you wish, you may then return the equipment to Cypress Mountain by May 15th, 2015 and you will receive a voucher for the Full amount of your purchase to upgrade your child’s equipment when our shipment of new gear comes in prior to the 2015/16 season.
You can continue with the program for as long as Junior stays within the size limits of our available ski and boot packages – a great way to save money while your child grows and improves their skiing ability.
We have brand new sets of matched up Girls and Boys equipment from Nordica, a leading ski and boot manufacturer. If you choose to purchase poles for your child, Cypress Mountain has them available in Big Bear Sports at a discount consistent with your Season Pass perks. An additional Ski Tech fee of $25 will be applied for binding set-ups when your equipment is purchased.
This is a great deal for your Family and another reason to make Cypress Mountain your home resort this winter – Cypress Mountain, voted the Best Ski Resort on the North Shore seven years running!
It's Good to SHARE
Share photos of your Junior having a fit (as in properly fitting gear) this winter. Use the hashtag #MyJHAF on your favorite social network. We will be sending random winners something from our swag bag all winter long.
The Fine Print:
- All participants in the JHAF program must be part of a current Cypress Mountain Family Downhill Season Pass to qualify to purchase or use of credit of equipment.
- Equipment must be returned by May 15th at the end of the season of enrollment to receive your voucher for the full purchase price (voucher is only valid with re-purchase of a Cypress Family Downhill Season Pass the following season and has no cash value)
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-refundable once purchased.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.