Thursday Night Ski & Ride All You Can Eat Lasagna Dinner
Thursday Night Ski & Ride "All You Can Eat" Lasagna Dinner
This special evening combines spectacular terrain and great food in one adventure. You'll enjoy an evening on the slopes at Vancouver's Largest Ski Resort and a hearty and delicious lasagna dinner at the Cypress Creek Lodge in the historic Heritage Room. A truly unique experience that is especially popular with groups of friends or co-workers!
The evening includes:
- A Night Owl Lift Ticket (valid 5pm to close)
- "All You Can Eat" Beef with 3 Cheese Lasagna*
- Cypress signature Caesar Salad
- Delicious garlic toast
- Hot chocolate / or coffee
A selection of beer, wine, liqueurs and soft beverages are also available for an a la carte cost.
*Ask about vegetarian options.
Dinner is served at 6pm SHARP - DON'T BE LATE - in the Heritage Room, located on the second level of the Cypress Creek Lodge - go out for a few warm up laps to work up an appetite, come in for a great meal, then get out and ski or ride for the rest of the evening under the lights. We also have great Apres in the Crazy Raven Bar & Grill.
|Lasagna Dinner with Night Owl Ticket (Valid 5pm to close)|
|Upgrades to an Afternoon Ticket (2pm - close) or Super Day Ticket (9am - close) are available on some dates - please ask for details regarding this option.|
|Ski & Snowboard rental packages available.|
- A minimum 20 people required. Every 21st person is complimentary. Maximum seating capacity is 150
- Pre - booking required. Please email the Group Sales Coordinator at email@example.com or phone 604.913.6712
- A 50% non-transferable/non-refundable deposit is taken on either VISA/MC/AMEX to secure the booking date
- 7 days prior to event date we take final payment which is again non-transferable/non-refundable preferably on the same credit card
- Group events run rain or shine as long as the mountain facilities are in operation
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- All tickets, programs and passes are non refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run snow, rain or sunshine when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine Conditions page or call the Snowphone for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars. Taxes are not included.