Skooters Group Lessons & Camps
- Let your child’s first skiing or snowboarding experience be a magical one!
Let your child’s first skiing or snowboarding experience be a magical one! The Skooters Skiers & Snowboarders programs features a mix of games and activities specially designed to build skills and keep kids having fun while they learn! Our caring instructors will be there every step of the way ensuring your little ones’ progress will skyrocket so they’ll be skiing or riding with you in no time!
Our Skooterville learning area features Terrain Gardens with mini features, exclusive use of a Magic Carpet, an indoor viewing area for parents in the Cypress Creek Lodge, and small class sizes.
Come and meet Mayor Robert of Skooterville and his team of professional and patient instructors. Mayor Robert has an intrinsic gift for teaching children and has guided over 50,000 children to learn to ski at Cypress over the past 20 years.
Priority drop off area is conveniently located right at the edge of Skooterville near the Cypress Creek Lodge.
What level of skier is my Skooter?
Skooter Ski & Snowboard Lessons (ages 3-6)
Learning through fun and play is the perfect way for wee ones to try skiing and snowboarding. Skooters can progress at their own pace and around your schedule with these single day lessons taught in our Magic Gardens.
Wednesdays - Fridays
|AM Lesson||9:30am - 12:00pm|
|PM Lesson||1:00pm - 3:30pm|
|Lesson, Ticket and Rentals||$127|
|Lesson and Ticket||$103|
|Lesson and Rentals*||$121|
* Must have a valid season pass or area ticket
If you're looking for a lesson with a level progression for your 3 year old, or to get them skiing or snowboarding on the chairs, check out our private lesson options!
Specially priced Skooter (3 Year Olds Only) private lessons are also available! Please CLICK HERE to see details, pricing, and request a lesson.
Book Your Spot Today!
Kinder Camps (ages 4-6)
4 fun-filled days of snow games and learning activities designed to introduce your Skooter to skiing or snowboarding and winter fun with exclusive use of the Magic Carpet, the same instructor each day, and small class sizes.
|Morning Camp||9:30am to 12:00pm|
|Afternoon Camp||1:00pm to 3:30pm|
|Camp, Ticket and Rentals||$429|
|Camp and Ticket||$329|
|Camp and Rentals*||$409|
*Must have a valid season pass or ticket
|Camp E||Dec/Jan Break||Mornings||Dec 31, Jan 2, 3, 4||SKI SOLD OUT|
|Camp F||Dec/Jan Break||Afternoons||Dec 31, Jan 2, 3, 4||SKI SOLD OUT|
|Camp G||Jan Saturdays||Mornings||Jan 5, 12, 19, 26||SKI SOLD OUT|
|Camp H||Jan Saturdays||Afternoons||Jan 5, 12, 19, 26||SKI SOLD OUT|
|Camp I||Jan Sundays||Mornings||Jan 6, 13, 20, 27||SKI SOLD OUT|
|Camp J||Jan Sundays||Afternoons||Jan 6, 13, 20, 27||SKI SOLD OUT|
|Camp K||Feb Saturdays||Mornings||Feb 2, 9, 16, 23||SKI SOLD OUT|
|Camp L||Feb Saturdays||Afternoons||Feb 2, 9, 16, 23||SKI SOLD OUT|
|Camp M||Feb Sundays||Mornings||Feb 3, 10, 17, 24||SKI SOLD OUT|
|Camp N||Feb Sundays||Afternoons||Feb 3, 10, 17, 24||SKI SOLD OUT|
|Camp O||March Saturdays||Mornings||March 2, 9, 16, 23||SKI SOLD OUT|
|Camp P||March Saturdays||Afternoons||March 2, 9, 16, 23|
|Camp Q||March Sundays||Mornings||March 3, 10, 17, 24||SKI SOLD OUT|
|Camp R||March Sundays||Afternoons||March 3, 10, 17, 24|
|Camp S||Spring Break 1||Mornings||March 18, 19, 20, 21|
Spring Break 1
|Afternoons||March 18, 19, 20, 21|
|Camp U||Spring Break 2||Mornings||March 25, 26, 27, 28|
|Camp V||Spring Break 2||Afternoons||March 25, 26, 27, 28|
Save 10% OFF on ALL SNOWBOARD KINDER CAMPS while quantities last!
Skooter & Kinder Camp Details
- Please arrive at least one hour prior to your start time. Reservations will only be held until 30 minutes before your start time.
- All lesson participants 18 years and under are required to wear helmets during lessons. Helmets are included with rental packages for lesson participants 18 years and under. Attendance on the first day of camp for all First Time participants is required. In the event that a First Time student misses the first day of camp, they will be rescheduled to start in another camp. Compensation will not be given for any price differences.
- A valid Area Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski and lesson areas.Crackers and juice snacks may be provided to your child during lessons. Please inform your child's instructor at the start of the lesson if you have any concerns.
- Please ensure you child has used the washroom before their lesson to minimize class interruptions.
- Participants must be picked up at the end of their lessons. Late pick ups will result in a $15/30minute charge.
- Cancellation policy: All lessons once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable. Make-up lessons will not be provided for absent students. In the event that Cypress Mountain cancels your lesson, you will be rescheduled to another lesson within the same or future seasons.
- Please check your confirmation email for further information.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.