Child Lesson Camps
Our Full Day Ski & Snowboard Lesson Camps are the best way for your kids to learn to ski or snowboard and improve on their skills! We have lesson camp options for ages 7 to 12 for all abilities, including first-timers all the way to intermediate.
For ages 7-12
A long-time favourite amongst Cypress kids, our full day Raven Rider camps are days of fun-filled skiing and snowboarding for first timers through to intermediates.
|Check In Time:||Lesson Time:|
|8:30 AM||9:30am - 3:30 pm|
Raven Rider Camp Dates
|Camp D: Mid-Winter Saturdays||Jan. 5, 12, 19, 26, Feb 2, 9, 16, 23||SKI SOLD OUT/
|Camp E: Mid-Winter Sundays||Jan. 6, 13, 20, 27, Feb 3, 10, 17, 24||SKI SOLD OUT/
|Camp F: Spring Break||Mar. 18, 19, 20, 21|
|Camp G: Spring Break||Mar. 25, 26, 27, 28|
Raven Rider Camp Pricing
Save 10% off ALL SNOWBOARD RAVEN RIDER CAMPS while quantities last!
|Type||Holiday Camp||MidWinter||Spring Break|
|Camp, Tickets & Rentals||$569||$899||$499|
|Camp & Tickets||$499||$799||$449|
|Camp & Rentals*||$499||$799||$449|
* Must have a valid season pass or area ticket and own equipment or seasonal rentals.
*Season pass special for campers who have season passes valid on camp days and their own equipment.
For ages 10-12
INTERMEDIATE AND ABOVE LEVELS
Our Park Riders camp is designed specifically for developing terrain park and free-skiing/free-riding skills. Students will learn jumps, tricks, rails, boxes and cliffs. At the end of camp, kids will have the option to participate in a mini competition to show off all their new skills!
The minimum level for those who sign up for Park Riders is an intermediate to advanced level. Skiers must be able to parallel ski with confidence on blue runs. Snowboarders must be able to make linking turns with confidence on blue runs. No previous park experience is needed. All participants will be assessed by instructors at the beginning of each camp to ensure they meet the minimum requirements.
|Check In Time:||Lesson Time:|
|8:30 AM||9:30am - 3:30pm|
Park Rider Camp Dates
|Camp D: Mid-Winter Saturdays||Jan 5, 12, 19, 26, Feb. 2, 9, 16, 23, Mar 2, 9|
|Camp E: Mid-Winter Sundays||Jan. 6, 13, 20, 27, Feb. 3, 10, 17, 24, Mar 3, 10|
|Camp F: Spring Break Camp||March 18, 19, 20, 21|
|Camp G: Spring Break Camp||March 25, 26, 27, 28|
Park Rider Camp Pricing
|Camp And Tickets||$509||$999||$459|
*Must have a valid season pass or area ticket and own equipment seasonal rental.
Book your spot today!
Raven & Park Rider Camp Details
- Please arrive at least one hour prior to your start time. Late students will not be able to join their classes until lunch break.
- Attendance on the first day of camp for all First Time participants is required. In the event that a First Time student misses the first day of camp, they will be rescheduled to start in another camp. Compensation will not be given for any price differences.
- All lesson participants 18 years and under are required to wear helmets during lessons.
- Helmets are included with rental packages for lesson participants 18 years and under.
- A valid Area Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski and lesson areas.Participants must be picked up at 3:30pm. Late pick ups will result in a $15/30minute charge.
- Camps run during all weather conditions. Indoor activities will be arranged at the discretion of Cypress MountainCancellation policy: All lessons once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable. Make-up lessons will not be provided for absent students. In the event that Cypress Mountain cancels your lesson, you will be rescheduled to another lesson within the same or future seasons.
- Please check your confirmation email for further information.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain
- Online registration is available (unless sold out) until 2-3 days prior to the start date.
- Please call 604-926-5612 if you are trying to book space after the online cut off.
- Prices are in Canadian DollarsTaxes not included.