Lesson Conditions of Sale
As a Lesson Program Participant, I understand and hereby agree to the terms and Conditions of Sale as follows:
1. Valid Area Tickets or a Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski and lesson areas.
2. Check-In for lessons at least ONE HOUR prior to the lesson start time at the Lesson Desk located within the Rentals area. Any Single Day Lesson Participants who have NOT checked in within 15 minutes of their lesson start time may be bumped to the next class time dependent on availability. If there are no spaces available in the remaining class times for the day, the booking will be forfeited.
3. Late Arrivals are disruptive and will NOT be permitted to join the lesson and will NOT be compensated. To provide a quality service all lessons will start on time as scheduled, please arrive with adequate time to be ready. During peak periods, please leave ample time for parking.
4. Late Pick Up of children ages 12 and under will be subject to a $15 per 30 minute fee.
5. Weather: Skiing and snowboarding are outdoor sports and lessons will run during all conditions.
6. Clothing: Please ensure lesson participants arrive dressed appropriately for weather conditions and ready to ski/snowboard. We suggest a base layer of a moisture-wicking material. Avoid cotton. Do not layer socks for warmth, instead, invest in a good pair of thin wool socks. A warm, water-resistant or repellent layer is best for your outer layers including gloves, woolen mitts/gloves get wet fast. Jeans or sweats and hoodies do not make for a fun day in the snow. Gloves and goggles are NOT available to rent due to hygiene reasons.
7. Snow Sport Helmets are REQUIRED for all lesson participants aged 18 and under, helmets are recommended for all adult participants. Hockey and bike helmets are not allowed. Helmets are included in all rental packages for ages 18 and under.
8. Rental deposits are required for all rentals. Please come prepared with photo ID and a credit card. Rental hire for consecutive multi-day lessons may be kept for the duration of the program.
9. Area Access: A valid lift ticket or season pass is required for entrance to the ski and learning areas.
10. Ability levels will be reassessed by your instructor at the beginning of the lesson. Be sure to look up your ability level ahead of time so we can ensure you are matched up with the most appropriate lesson type. If you have booked multiple lessons and your ability level changes please inform Lesson Desk to change your level before your next lesson date to ensure there is an available class.
11. Lunch breaks are unsupervised during all-day lessons with the exception of Raven Riders, Park Riders and ProD Day camps. Child single day group lessons with the upgrade to full day require a parent/guardian to pick up and drop off between lesson times.
12. Snacks: Crackers, juice and snack bars may be provided to your children during lessons. Please inform your child's instructor if you have any concerns.
13. ALTS OneNiter Passes are available for pick up at Guest Services on the first night of your program. Please leave enough time for processing.
14. Skooters 15 Minute Drop Off: vehicle lane is available near the lodge. Vehicles cannot be parked or left unattended. Please be aware of busy days as access isn't always guaranteed. We recommend coming with one driver, and one person for check-in.
15. Absentees: No compensation will be offered in the event that you are unable to attend any or all of your lessons. Beginner students in multiday programs are required to attend the first day of lessons; in the event the first day is missed, the student will be rescheduled into another camp or program space permitting otherwise the camp will be forfeit.
16. Season Pass/Seasonal Rentals Pickup: As many of our lesson programs take place during high volume periods, Cypress highly recommends that season pass holders pick up their season pass and/or be fitted for seasonal rentals prior to their lesson start date to avoid line ups and unwanted stress on day one of lessons.
17. Road Access: If you are driving to Cypress for your lesson please take into account the time it may take to access the mountain and find parking. This is especially the case if your lesson takes place during a high volume period (weekends and holidays). Snow tires may be REQUIRED; you may be turned away on the road.
18. Minimum Participant Requirements: Some programs require a minimum number of participants. If minimum registration is not met 48 hours before the start of the program, the program may be cancelled or rescheduled at the discretion of Cypress Mountain.
19. Cancellation Policy: Private lessons can be rescheduled ONCE within the current season with 48 hours written notice. All other lessons are non-transferable. In the event of cancellation by Cypress Mountain, your lesson will be rescheduled within the current or a future season.
All lessons and products, once purchased, are non-transferable and non-refundable.
ALTS ONENITER SEASON PASS SPECIFIC
As a Season Passholder at Cypress Mountain, I understand and hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions of Sale as follows:
1. The ALTS OneNiter Season Pass is valid from the first night of your lesson program and then on the same night each week thereafter until March 15, 2020 (weather permitting).
2. The ALTS OneNiter Season pass is a bonus with the ALTS program and therefore holds no value, is not included in the Season Pass Guarantee, and cannot be purchased with Pass Protection.
3. I will OBEY all warning signs and other notices posted within the Ski Area and facilities, I will not cross Ski Area Boundary ropes or fences or enter permanently closed areas, and and I will understand and OBEY the Alpine Responsibility Code.
4. The Pass remains the property of Cypress Mountain. My Season Pass, once issued, may be subject to CANCELLATION OR REMOVAL by Cypress Mountain without refund at its sole discretion. The privileges and services the Season Pass grants may be revoked in the event of misconduct, fraudulent use of the Pass, failure to observe posted notices or warnings, or failure to obey the Alpine Responsibility Code.
5. Season Passholders shall be responsible for any misuse of the Pass, whether or not the misuse occurred with the Passholder's knowledge or consent. Season Passholder is RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPER USE OF THEIR SEASON PASS AT ALL TIMES.
6. A $200 FINE will be charged and your season pass will be revoked if someone other than yourself attempts to use your Seasons Pass (with or without the passholder's knowledge or consent).
7. A $500 FINE will be imposed on anyone caught using a season pass other than their own. The police will also be contact and fraud charges laid.
8. A $500 FINE will be charged and your season pass will be revoked if you are caught attempting to re-sell tickets.
9. Age is as of November 1st, 2019 for season passes bought prior to Nov. 1st, 2019. Passes purchased after this date are sold according to current age; proof of age will be required at time of pass processing.
10. Cypress Mountain has the right to REFUSE ADMISSION to any of its skiing or service facilities.
11. In the event that I forget my Season Pass, a $5 day ticket will be required to purchase at Guest Relations Office.
12. If I lose or damage my Season Pass, I will notify Cypress Mountain immediately, and if the pass is not found, I will be required to pay a $20 REPROCESSING FEE. Cypress Mountain reserves the right to deny season pass reprints.
13. To re-issue a new pass in the following year, there will be a REPROCCESSING FEE.
14. I will present my Season Pass for inspection UPON REQUEST.
15. I have read, understand, and I have signed or will sign the RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. I also understand that my Season Pass will not be issued to me if the Agreement is not completed in full, dated, signed, and witnessed. (Persons 18 and under will require the signature of a parent or legal guardian).
16. No Compensation shall be granted in the event of an unused Season Pass.
17. Lift operations and hours are subject to change without notice.
18. Resale, Replication, Loan or Transfer of this Pass/Card is fraudulent and illegal. Do not attempt to use this Pass/Card fraudulently. Cypress Mountain will pursue full prosecution of violators!