- The best learning experience with personalized one-on-one instruction with our best instructors and lift line priority.
The best learning experience with personalized one-on-one instruction with our best instructors and lift line priority.
Private Lessons Pricing
|Lesson Type||Times||First Person||Additional Person•|
|3 Hours||9am - 12pm, 1 - 4pm, 4-7pm**, 7-10pm**||$329||$59|
*Max 2 additional persons. For a total of 3 students per instructor.
**Evening private lessons available weekday evenings only, January-March with minimum 48 hours notice
Please Note: Private Lesson pricing does not include Lift Ticket or rental equipment.
Reservations are recommended.
Private Lesson Details:
- Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance when space is available.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to claim your reservation.
- All Lesson Students 18 years and under are required to wear helmets during lessons.
- A valid Lift Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski area and lesson areas.
- Cancellation Policy:
The lesson can be rescheduled once with 48 hours' notice. In the event of cancellation by Cypress Mountain, your lesson will be rescheduled.
- Once purchased, all products are non-transferable and non-refundable.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.