During this 4 part series you will be introduced to the fundamentals of skate skiing with the goal of providing a solid foundation in this highly aerobic winter activity. For those who have been skate skiing for one to two seasons our Level 2 series will help to refine your technique as well as introduce you to more advanced maneuvers.
Skate Clinic Prices
|2018/19||Lesson Only||Lesson & Ticket||Lesson & Rental||Full Package|
|Skate Ski Clinic||$169||$219||$239||$299|
|Clinic with Starlite Pass||$399*|
|Clinic with XC Pass||$499*|
* Skate Ski Clinic with season pass includes rentals anytime your pass is valid.
Level 1 (Beginner) Skate Clinic Times
|2018/19||Day||Lesson Times||Check In Time|
|Clinic A - XMAS||Jan 2, 3, 4, 5||9:30am - 11am||9am|
|Clinic B - Tues||Jan 8, 15, 22, 29||7:30pm - 9pm||7pm|
|Clinic C - Thurs||Jan 10. 17, 24, 31||7:30pm - 9pm||7pm|
|Clinic E - Tues||Feb 12, 19, 26, Mar 5||7:30pm - 9pm||7pm|
|Clinic G - Mon||Feb 18, 25, Mar 4, 11||7:30pm - 9pm||7pm|
Level 2 (Intermediate) Skate Clinic Times
|Type||Day||Lesson Times||Check In Time|
|Clinic D - Mon||Jan 14, 21, 28, Feb 4||7:30pm - 9pm||7pm|
|Clinic F - Thurs||Feb 14, 21, 28, Mar 7||7:30pm - 9pm||7pm|
The Fine Print
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- No cancellations or transfers are permitted on the day of your program.
- Cancellations with 24 notice will be permitted to rebook or will receive the value of the program on a Cypress Bucks Gift Card.
- Seasons Passes are non refundable and non transferable.
- All refunds on regularily scheduled programs are subject to a $10 per person admin fee.
- Changes to custom programs & private lessons are subject to a $25 admin fee.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612) for daily operating hours and updated conditions before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars. Taxes are not included.