During this 4 part series you will be introduced to the fundamentals of skate skiing with the goal of providing a solid foundation in this highly aerobic winter activity. For those who have been skate skiing for one to two seasons our Level 2 series will help to refine your technique as well as introduce you to more advanced maneuvers.
Skate Clinic Prices
|2019/20||Lesson Only||Lesson & Ticket||Lesson & Rental||Full Package|
|Skate Ski Clinic||$179||$234||$254||$319|
|Clinic with Starlite Pass||$419*|
|Clinic with XC Pass||$519*|
* Skate Ski Clinic with season pass includes rentals anytime your pass is valid.
Level 1 (Beginner) Skate Clinic Times
|2019/20||Day||Lesson Times||Check In Time|
|Clinic A - XMAS||Jan 2, 3, 4, 5||9:30am - 11am||9am|
|Clinic B - Tues||Jan 7, 14, 21, 28||7:30pm - 9pm||7pm|
|Clinic C - Thurs||Jan 9, 16, 23, 30||7:30pm - 9pm||7pm|
|Clinic E - Tues||Feb 11, 18, 25, Mar 3||7:30pm - 9pm||7pm|
|Clinic G - Mon||Feb 17, 24, Mar 2, 9||7:30pm - 9pm||7pm|
Level 2 (Intermediate) Skate Clinic Times
|Type||Day||Lesson Times||Check In Time|
|Clinic D - Mon||Jan 13, 20, 27, Feb 3||7:30pm - 9pm||7pm|
|Clinic F - Thurs||Feb 13, 20, 27, Mar 5||7:30pm - 9pm||7pm|
The Fine Print
Cancellation policy: All lessons once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable. Lessons are forfeit for absent participants. In the event that Cypress Mountain cancels your lesson, you will be rescheduled to another lesson within the same or future seasons.
- Please check your confirmation email for further information.
- Online registration is available (unless sold out) until 2-3 days prior to the start date. Please call 604-926-5612 if you are trying to book space after the online cut-off.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.