- Downhill Season Passes
- Alpine Tickets
- Gold Medal Card - Alpine
- Rental Centre
- New to Cypress
- Terrain Parks
- Cypress Bucks (Gift Cards)
- Groups & Catering
- The Zone
2011-2012 Winter Season
Group lessons are now done for the 2011/12 season
Thank you for joining us in the Mountain Excelerator program this winter.
Excelerator lessons have now finished, but don’t worry if you still have days left, you can still redeem the lift ticket and rental portion until the end of the season.
Keep in touch with this page over the summer for updates on our multi-lesson packages for the 2012.2013 winter season!
MOUNTAIN EXCELERATOR PROGRAM (13+)
Excel on the snow with this 4 day lesson program which is perfect for learning to ski or ride, improving your existing skills or trying out a variety of winter snow sports and Snow School programs. The Mountain Excelerator includes 4 lesson days, full day lift tickets (with ticket option purchase) on the days of your lessons and full day rentals on the day of your lesson ( with purchase of the lift, lesson, & rental option)
You can use any of your 4 days on any of the following programs:
- Drop-in Alpine Group Lessons
- Ladies Only Tuesdays
- Boomer Thursdays
Finished all 4 days? Flash your Excelerator Card when dropping into any of our Group Lessons and save 20%!
You will also receive discounts in the Nordic Area including:
- 20% off classic or skate ski lesson ( pre-booking required)
- 40% off a snowshoe trail ticket
- 40% off a snowtube park ticket
Mountain Excelerator Conditions of Sale
- Once purchased, the Mountain Exelerator is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. We do not offer credit, transfers or any compensation for any unredeemed lessons at the end of the season.
- Mountain Excelerator Cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Any unused lesson days on lost or stolen cards can not be replaced. Please keep your card safe.
- Lessons, lift tickets and rentals are only available for the person identified on the Mountain Excelerator Card.
- The Mountain Excelerator Card expires on March 25, 2012. Any unused lesson days are void after March 25, 2012. You are welcome to use the lift ticket portion of any unused lesson days after this date until the end of the season.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.