- Downhill Season Passes
- Alpine Tickets
- Gold Medal Card - Alpine
- Rental Centre
- New to Cypress
- Terrain Parks
- Cypress Bucks (Gift Cards)
- Groups & Catering
- The Zone
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a 2013/14 Alpine Area Season Pass - Posted Feb 8, 2013
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a 2013/14 Alpine Area Season Pass at Cypress Mountain! – Big New Offer Coming Soon!
1. Snowmaking! – With our “State of the Art Snowmaking System” and the “Best in the Business” Snowmaking Crew, we do whatever it takes to open as early as possible every season. Our great Crew and Equipment give us an excellent opportunity to offer early season Skiing and Riding right when you’re chomping at the bit to get started – don’t wait weeks or months to get untracked with some early top to bottom carving!
2. Biggest Local Mountain! - The Most Vertical, Most Lifts, and by far the most Terrain on the North Shore – 2,010 feet of Vertical; 4 Quad Chairs including 2 High Speed Quad Chairs on two different mountains and 2 Double Chairs including Sky Chair - the highest lift accessed elevation on the North Shore; plus over 470 acres (190 hectares) of Skiing and Snowboarding variety including 53 Runs on 3 Mountain Faces! – you can Ski or Ride all day and never hit the same Run twice!
3. Open Day and Night! – We’re open 13 hours a day for three and a half months from Dec 15 to March 26*and longer if we can – don’t waste gas driving for miles or trying to squeeze your Skiing or Riding into a few weekends over the winter – come up every evening after work if you want, or grab the Big Snow days before heading into work – skip lunch or dinner, just drive 25 minutes from Second Narrows or Downtown, hit the Cypress Slopes for some fun, then enjoy our great food and atmosphere in the spacious and magnificent timber framed Cypress Creek Lodge!
4. Season Pass Options! – Coming very soon - you can choose between our G8 “Full Privilege” Pass, the Silver “Off Peak” Pass and the Oneniter Pass, designed to suit any budget and still let you get in a ton of Skiing or Riding - plus we have convenient and value priced Family Options available for our G8 and Silver Passes – check out our new “Family Pass Calculator” coming soon! Bonus Savings! - don’t forget as of April 1st you save the % Tax on your pass purchase – a saving of up to $45 on an individual pass! Although we have limited numbers of Gold and Silver Passes available we guarantee to hold passes for the April 1st Tax break!
5. Goggle and Helmet Deals! - We carry a huge selection of Goggles and Helmets at “Big Bear Sports” on Level 1 of the Cypress Creek Lodge – it will be tough for other stores to match our selection and the entire product lines are available to Cypress Passholders at discounted prices - save up to $50 per item so no need to search around anywhere else in town!
6. Sister Mountain Perks! – Get up to 10 free days or reduced rates at Crystal Mountain, Washington State’s Biggest Winter Resort - a value of up to $650 – with the famous Mount Rainier Gondola, it’s closer to Vancouver than all the major BC Interior Resorts; on-mountain accommodation is available plus there’s great dining in the Summit House with a view of Mt Rainier, the ultra cool mid-mountain Campbell Basin Lodge; and for fun Apres - the Snorting Elk Cellar was voted the “Top Ski Bar in the West” by Skiing magazine! Additional Boyne Resort Perks include specials and free days at 9 Boyne Ski & Ride Resorts! Check out www.boyneresorts.com.
7. Canada’s Most Popular Cross Country Ski Area! - Add unlimited Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing and Snow Tubing with the value priced “Alpine Plus” option – enjoy Canada’s most popular Cross Country Ski Trails, an amazing self-guided 11 km Snowshoe Trail Network, and a fun Tube Park only minutes from the Downhill Area.
8. Improved Terrain Parks! - We are improving our Terrain Parks every year and we’re aiming to provide full progression from beginner to advanced with our Park Design and selection! At Cypress Mountain we have our own custom made Landing Pad Air Bag in the Patio Park! Check out http://cypressmountain.com/airbag for details.
9. Biggest Local SnowCat Fleet! – We have the biggest local fleet of Grooming Snowcats, including our 2 energy saving Monster Pisten Bully 600’s, to provide the best snow conditions that we can every day - all season!
10. Fun and Easy Place to Visit! – Only 25 minutes from Downtown or Second Narrows with huge paved free Skier and Snowboarder parking, we have friendly staff, a huge variety of terrain, special programs including the “daily COUPON”, Daily Value Food Specials, Family Pizza Night, Live Entertainment, and a host of other fun stuff like the Landing Pad Air Bag, the Magic-Go-Round and our Skooters Learning Area in the Olympic Plaza – all to provide you with so many ways to enjoy your visit to Cypress Mountain.
* Except Christmas and Christmas Eve