Scheduled Hours of Operation
All snow depths are reported from our Downhill mid-mountain weather station at 3950ft.
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING - 9am - 10pm - The cross country ski trails are open daily with great Spring like conditions.
- LAST GROOM - completed at 630pm | NEXT GROOM - Overnight
- TRAIL REPORT - 100% of the Lower & Upper Trails, 90% of far east are tilled, packed and trackset. Trails will be hard and fast in the morniong, softening thru out the day.
SNOWSHOE TRAILS - 9am - 5pm. The last snowshoe rentals go out at 3pm sharp. The last snowshoe trail tickets (for those bringing their own snowshoes) are 3:30pm.
Please Note - dogs are not permitted on our snowshoe trails. Young children can be carried in backpacks, but not pulled in sleds.
- TRAIL REPORT - 100% of the Snowshoe Trails are open and in great condition. Watch out for open creek crossings, tree wells and leaning trees.
TUBING & SLIDING - The Tube Park is suitable for anyone over 42" in height or 6 years of age . All participants under the age of 10 entering the tube park must be accompanied by a participating adult. For those too small to tube we have a small sliding area.
- TUBE PARK - 10am - 4pm Regular Operating Hours - Mon - Thurs (10am to 4pm), Fri Feb 12, 19, 26 (10am - 9pm), Sat - Sun (10am - 6pm)
- SLIDING AREA - 10am - 4pm. Our Sliding Area is a gentle slope suitable for children under the age of 6. Please bring your own non-inflatable sled or toboggan with you as we do NOT offer rentals or sales.
HOLLYBURN LODGE UPDATE - The rebuild of Hollyburn Lodge is proceeding behind schedule due to a variety of circumstances. Construction may continue through the winter in a manner intended to minimize any interruption on the use of Hollyburn Trail and the Base Area. Our Nordic Team regrets this inconvenience and we thank you for your patience and understanding. Once the reconstruction is complete the new facility will provide a major improvement to the amenities at the Cypress Mountain Nordic Area!