Scheduled Hours of Operation
SKIING & SNOWSHOEING UPDATE - We're expecting some snow today and hope to be able to open for limited Skiing and Snowshoeing on Nov 28th. Please keep in touch for updates.
TUBING & SLIDING - Our tubing and sliding areas will be closed today and will reopen on Saturday and Sunday.
2014-15 Nordic Products:
- Seasons Pass Holders - We will be offering a full deferal to the 2015.16 season (subject to a $5 reactivation fee). Please click HERE for renewal details.
- Gold Medal Cards - carried forward to 15.16
- Nordic Product Vouchers - carried forward to 15.16
- Snowchecks - carried forward to 15.16
- Hollyburn Ski Club - 9 Session Passes - will receive a partial credit for the sessions used this year off your 2015.16 pass. Contact the club for details.
- Skate Clinics & Kids Camps - All skate clinic or kids camps are being dealt with on a one on one basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information if you have not already made arrangements with us.
HOLLYBURN LODGE UPDATE -“Due to a variety of circumstances the rebuild of Hollyburn Lodge is proceeding behind schedule and we may not have the new building operational for the 2015/16 winter season. Construction will continue through the winter in a manner intended to minimize any interruption on the use of Hollyburn Trail and the Base Area.
Unfortunately this will impact the delivery of a number of our traditional programs, most notably Snowshoe Fondue Tours, Girl’s Night Out events and Music Nights. We also recognize that there are a number of clubs and associations that will be impacted. We are currently putting together program alternatives for our own impacted programs. We will post these programs on our web page as soon as possible.
Alternative food and beverage options will be provided and we will continue to update the information on our conditions page regarding progress on the Lodge. Our Nordic team regrets this inconvenience and we thank you for your patience and understanding – once the reconstruction is complete the new facility will provide a major improvement to the amenities at the Cypress Mountain Nordic Area.”