- Downhill Season Passes
- Alpine Tickets
- Gold Medal Card - Alpine
- Rental Centre
- New to Cypress
- Terrain Parks
- Cypress Bucks (Gift Cards)
- Groups & Catering
- The Zone
PREMIUM – COST TO THE INDIVIDUAL $40.00 COVERAGE
Coverage begins on the date the Pass Protection Program is purchased and terminates on February 28th.
Features of the Coverage
Prior to February 28th, Cypress Bowl Recreations Limited Partnership and its General Partner, Bowl ULC, Boyne Canada ULC and Boyne USA Inc. (DBA Cypress Mountain) will defer the Season Pass for a fee according to the Schedule of Coverage in the event of: Injury, sickness or death of a Passholder which prevents participation in the sport. Claims must be made within 45 days of the incident.
The pro-rated deferral schedule:
|Prior to official opening||100%|
|Open through to Dec 31st||75%|
|January 1st through to January 31st||50%|
|February 1st through to February 28th||25%|
|Beyond March 1st||N/A|
The date of non-participation shall be the latest of:
1) The date the Season’s Pass is surrendered to Cypress or
2) Where due to injury or sickness, the date of the ultimate diagnosis which results in the non participation; or Pre-Existing Condition Any condition for which the Passholder received treatment in the 180 days prior to the purchase date of the ski pass will make the Pass Protection Program coverage invalid.
The Pass Protection Program does not cover loss cause by:
1) Intentionally self inflicted injury;
2) Emotional disorders or pre-existing conditions unless the Insured is hospitalized;
3) Any injury or sickness that does not prevent participation in the sport for which the Season’s Pass was purchased;
4) Loss from any event which at the time of purchase could reasonably have been expected to occur.
Terms and Conditions
1) The Pass Protection Program is valid only if purchased concurrently with the Season’s Pass.
2) Non-participation must be on the written advice of the attending physician (self-diagnosis by a physician is not valid).
3) Cypress must be notified and the Season’s Pass surrendered within 45 days of non-participation. Notification beyond this period will not be accepted.
4) The cost of the Program is non refundable.
5) Calculation of the deferral fee is from the date of completion of the required paperwork from making a claim.
6) There will be no pass activity after the initial claim date.
7) The differal schedule applies regardless of Seasons Pass usage.
MAKING A CLAIM
How to Present a Claim
PRESENT CLAIM TO:
P.O. Box 91252 West Vancouver BC V7V 3N9
Sales & Information: