2015/16 Winter Season
Snowshoeing is a great way to get outside in the winter months for some fresh mountain air, exercise and enjoyment. Cypress Mountain’s 11 km of safe, inbounds snowshoe trails wind through the snowy sup-alpine forests and meadows of the Nordic Ski Area located on the Hollyburn Ridge.
For information on our Snowshoe Tours click HERE. 
|Snowshoe Trail Tickets (trails open till dusk)
|Combo (ticket & rentals)
SNOWSHOE TRAIL HOURS
- Our season typically runs from December till mid April. The trails open at 9am and close at dusk. The last rental of the day will go out 2 hours before dusk
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- All tickets, tours, programs and passes are non refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run snow, rain or sunshine when the Nordic Area is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612) for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars. Taxes are not included.