Private Lessons (ages 3+)
2014/15 Winter Season
PRIVATE LESSONS (ages 3+)
The ultimate Skiing or Snowboarding learning experience with one-on-one instruction by our top Pros. Unlock your hidden potential, build your confidence and explore Cypress Mountain with a custom lesson designed just for you. Featuring VIP Check in, Lift Line Priority and advanced reservations. Let us match you with one of our best instructors or request an instructor by name, gender or language.
Privates Lessons are available for all ages and abilities including...
- First time skiers and snowboarders
- Green to Blue intermediate progression
- Advanced coaching for experts
- Terrain Park and Landing Pad (Air Bag) coaching
- Telemark lessons
- Adaptive and special needs
- Instructor Certification Course Prep
Lesson Times (7 days a week):
|Full Day Private||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Half Day Private||9:00am - 12:00pm||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
|2 Hour Private||10:00am - 12:00pm||12:00pm - 2:00pm||2:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Weekday Evenings||5:00pm - 7:00pm||7:00pm-9:00pm|
|Full Day Private Lesson
|Half Day Private Lesson
|2 Hour Private Lesson
**Private Lesson pricing does not include Lift Tickets or Rentals
Call us for information about discounts on 10 or more private lessons.
If you’d like to request a private lesson, please complete the Private Lesson Request form and a Snow School representative will contact you to confirm availability.
Reservations require a minimum 24 hours advanced notice.
Private Lesson Details
- Reservations can be made up to 24 hours in advance when space is available.
- Reservations will be confirmed by a Snow School representative and upon receipt of full payment.
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to check-in (including those with reservations).
- All Snow School students 18 years and under are required to wear helmets.
- Lift tickets or a valid Season Pass are required for entrance to the ski area and lesson areas.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition update before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.