Gives unlimited access to Cross Country Skiing. Valid 7 days a week, open to close, all season. Includes the Season Pass Guarantee plus Exclusive Cypress Mountain perks!
Conditions to Qualify for a Family Discount
- The MINIMUM requirement to qualify for the family rate season pass discount is at least:
- ONE ADULT and ONE SKOOTER or CHILD or YOUTH (18 yrs and under)
- The MAXIMUM requirement to qualify for the family rate season pass discount is:
- TWO ADULTS and UP TO FOUR MINORS (18 yrs and under)
- All Family Members MUST be living at the same address.
- Age Categories are:
- Adult, ages 19–64
- Youth, ages 13–18
- Child, ages 6–12
- Senior, ages 65+
- Skooter, ages 0–5
|XC Family Rates||Early Bird Rates|
|Adult (19 - 64)||$260.10|
|Youth (13 - 18)||$161.10|
|Child (6 - 12)||$134.10|
|Skooter (0 - 5)||$34|
NEW PASSHOLDER BONUS - Add the 2019 XC Beach eXtra Pass for $49 and start X-country skiing March 1, 2019 until the end of the 2018/19 season. OR Add the 2019 XC Beach Pass for $29 and start X-country skiing from March 16th, 2019 until the end of the 2018/19 season!
Spring Season Pass Sale
ADD the Exclusive "PLUS" offer to your Cross Country Season Pass and get UNLIMITED Snowtubing and Snowshoeing for the entire season!
- Nordic Plus
This pro-rated insurance protects your purchase in the event that you become ill or sustain an injury which prevents you from using your Season Pass. Must be purchased with your season pass. Visit Pass Protection for full details.
- Pass Protection
This Seasonal Rental Add On allows a choice of Skate Skis, Classic Skis or Snowshoes rentals (one rental per day) to be used in conjunction with your valid seasons pass. Rentals must be signed out and returned each day.
- Seasonal Rentals
To Purchase your Family Pass:
- To purchase online, add all the family members to your shopping cart and finalize the sale all at the same time.
- All online family purchases must include all passes at one time. No additional member can be added after the initial purchase. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Skooter/Child/Youth passes must be picked up at the time or before Adult passes are issued.
- Payment plan customers, please note: passes will not be issued until paid in full.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Payment Plan users: Seasons Pass may not be picked up until final payment is made
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Please visit the Hours of Operation page for full season operating schedule
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
- Ages are as of Nov 1, 2019 for all season passes bought prior to November 1st. After November 1st your current age applies.
- Limited quantities available.
- Groups/Corporate Sales (groups of 20+) information will be available mid-summer. Group Season Pass deadline is October 4, 2019