Valid for Cross Country Skiing, 3 pm to close, seven nights a week. Night operation is scheduled from Dec. 15th, 2018 to Mar. 24th, 2019
|Early Bird Rates Til Sept 30|
Payment Plan Option Available at Checkout!
Season Pass Guarantee
Add this option to your Season Pass and be guaranteed a minimum of 76 operating days during the 2018/19 winter season. For every operating day less than 76, 1% will be credited to the purchase of your 2019/20 Cypress Mountain Season Pass. Visit Season Pass Guarantee for full details.
- Season Pass Guarantee
Season Pass Protection
This pro-rated Insurance protects your purchase in the event that you become ill or sustain an injury which prevents you from using your Season Pass. Must be purchased with your season pass. Visit Pass Protection for full details the for full details.
- Season Pass Protection
This Seasonal Rental Add On allows a choice of Skate Skis, Classic Skis or Snowshoes rentals (one rental per day) to be used in conjunction with your valid seasons pass. Rentals must be signed out and returned each day.
- Seasonal Rental
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Payment Plan users: Seasons Pass may not be picked up until final payment is made.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Please visit the Hours of Operation page for full season operating schedule
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.
- Ages are as of Nov 1, 2018, for all season passes bought prior to November 1st. After November 1st your current age applies.
- Limited quantities available.
- Groups/Corporate Sales (groups of 20+) information will be available mid-summer. Group Season Pass deadline is October 4, 2018