Snow Tube Park
2016/17 Winter Season
Our Tubing Park and Children's Sliding areas are all about having fun. Feel the rush and exhilaration of flying down the slopes in our tubing park and sliding areas. We have something suitable for every age to come up and enjoy all the fun that winter has to offer.
- All participants must adhere to the Tube Park Responsibility Code (click HERE to read) and the Tube Park and Sliding Rules.
- Everyone entering our Tube Park must be 42" tall or 6 years of age (whichever comes first)
- All participants under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult to enter the tube park.
- Sliding or tobogganing of any kind are only permitted in designated areas with a valid ticket.
- Everyone entering our Snow Tubing or Children's Sliding Area must be wearing secure footwear with good winter tread.
GNARLY'S TUBE PARK
Our huge Snow Tube Park is fun for people both young and young at heart. With 6 chutes roughly 100 meters in length and a tube tow to do the work of bringing you back to the top, all you have to do is sit down and enjoy the thrill of the ride.
- Participants must be 42" tall or 6 years of age (whichever comes first)
- All participants under 10 yrs of age must be accompanied by a paying adult
TUBE PARK TICKETS
Tube Park Ticket + Tube Rental (2 hours)
Scheduled Hours of Operation (Dec 15 - Feb 28)
- Friday & Saturday: 10am - 9pm
- Sunday: 10am - 6pm
- Monday to Thursday: 10am - 4pm
- Early December and March hours are generally Wednesday to Sunday 10am to 4pm.
- Dec 24 & Dec 25: 10am to 4pm
- Dec 26, 27, 28, 29: 10am to 6pm
- Jan 2: 10am to 6pm
- Feb 13: 10am to 6pm
Please check the Nordic conditions page for up to date operating hours and conditions.
CHILDREN'S SLIDING AREA
For those too small to tube we have a gentle Sliding Area. Please bring your own sled with you (no inflatable devices permitted) as we do not offer rentals. This area has a gentle slope with a 4 meter elevation drop over 25 meters. It is designed for children under 6 years old and is small enough for your little ones to walk up and slide down on their own.
SLIDING AREA TICKETS
Sliding area ticket - inlcudes 1 chaperone
Hours of Operation (early Dec to mid April)
- Daily 10am to 4pm
Please check the Nordic Conditions page for up to date opertating hours.
- Discounted rates are available for School and Youth groups with a minimum of 10 participants. Please visit our Nordic School Groups page for more information
- Cypress Mountain offers special group rates when 20 or more products are purchased 3 business days in advance through our Group Sales office. Please visit our Corporate/Group sales page for more information.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All bookings run snow, rain or sunshine when the Tube Park is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612 ) for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included.