Snow Tube Park
2013-2014 Winter Season
Our Tubing Park and Sliding areas are all about having fun. Feel the rush and exhilaration of flying down the slopes in our supervised tubing park and sliding areas. We have something suitable for every age to come up and enjoy all the fun that winter has to offer.
- All participants must adhere to the Tube Park Responsibility Code (click HERE to read).
- Everyone entering our Tube Park must be 48" tall (approximately 6 years old).
- Sliding or tobogganing of any sort is only permitted in designated areas with a valid ticket.
- Everyone entering our Snow Tubing or Children's sliding area must be wearing secure footwear with good winter tread.
|Tubing & Sliding Tickets (2 hours)
|Tube Park (including tube rentals, ages 6+)||$18
|Tube Park - Add 1 Hour (including tube rentals)
|Tube Park - Birthday Party Package||$23|
|Sliding Area - under 6 years (1 free chaperone per child)||$10*|
|Sliding Area - Birthday Party Package
*One free chaperone ticket will be issued for each child entering the sliding area. Additional chaperone tickets are $5 each.
Our huge Snow Tube Park is fun for people both young and young at heart. With 6 chutes roughly 100 meters in length and a tube tow to do the work of bringing you back to the top, all you have to do is sit down and enjoy the thrill of the ride. * Participants must be 48" tall or approximately 6 years of age to enter the tube park.
See the bottom of this page for the schedule Tube Park hours of operation
For those too small to tube we have a gentle Sliding Area. You can bring your own sled with you (no inflatable devices permitted). This area had a gentle slope with a 4 meter elevation drop over 25 meters. It is designed for children under 6 years old and is small enough for your little ones to walk up and slide down on their own.
Sliding Area Hours of Operation (weather permitting) - Daily 10am - 4pm
Tubing & Sliding Birthday Parties
Looking for a unique birthday idea? How about a Tube Park party! We offer birthday packages for groups of 8 or more which includes 2 hours of tubing or sliding, plus a birthday meal in our Nordic Cafe (hot dog, hot chocolate or fountain drink, and a bag of potato chips).
- Minimum group size is 8
- Call 604-922-0825 to book (pre-booking required)
Cypress Mountain offers special group rates when 20 or more products are purchased 3 business days in advance through our Group Sales office. As an added incentive, groups receive one FREE ticket of equivalent value for every 20 tickets purchased. For more information, please click HERE
To order group tickets please call our Group/Corporate Sales department at: 604-913-6712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- All ticket, programs and passes are non refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run snow, rain or sunshine when the Tube Park is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612) for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.Taxes are not included.