Snow Tube Park
2015.16 Winter Season
Our Tubing Park and Sliding areas are all about having fun. Feel the rush and exhilaration of flying down the slopes in our tubing park and sliding areas. We have something suitable for every age to come up and enjoy all the fun that winter has to offer.
- All participants must adhere to the Tube Park Responsibility Code (click HERE to read).
- Everyone entering our Tube Park must be 42" tall (all participants under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Sliding or tobogganing of any sort is only permitted in designated areas with a valid ticket.
- Everyone entering our Snow Tubing or Children's sliding area must be wearing secure footwear with good winter tread.
|Tubing & Sliding Tickets (2 hours)
|Tube Park (including tube rentals, ages 6+)||$20
|Family of 4 (2 Adults and 2 child/youth)||$75|
|Family - Additional Youth/Child||$18|
|Sliding Area - under 6 years (1 free chaperone per child)||$10*|
*One free chaperone ticket will be issued for each child entering the sliding area. Additional chaperone tickets are $5 each.
Our huge Snow Tube Park is fun for people both young and young at heart. With 6 chutes roughly 100 meters in length and a tube tow to do the work of bringing you back to the top, all you have to do is sit down and enjoy the thrill of the ride.
- Participants must be 42" tall. (all participants under 10 yrs of age must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Regularily Scheduled Hours of Operation (till late March)
- Daily: 10am to 4pm
Please check the Nordic conditions page for up to date operating hours and conditions.
For those too small to tube we have a gentle Sliding Area. Please bring your own sled with you (no inflatable devices permitted) as we do not offer rentals. This area has a gentle slope with a 4 meter elevation drop over 25 meters. It is designed for children under 6 years old and is small enough for your little ones to walk up and slide down on their own.
Hours of Operation - until late March 2016
- Daily 10am to 4pm
Please check the Nordic Conditions page for up to date opertating hours.
Groups of 20 or more...
Cypress Mountain offers special group rates when 20 or more products are purchased 3 business days in advance through our Group Sales office. As an added incentive, groups receive one FREE ticket of equivalent value for every 20 tickets purchased. For more information, please click HERE
To order group tickets please call our Group/Corporate Sales department at: 604-913-6712604-913-6712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- No refunds or transfers are permitted on the day of your program.
- Cancellations of Nordic programs with appropriate notice (the day before or earlier) will receive:
- Cypress Bucks card for the full value of the program or;
- A full refund less a $10 per person admin fee
- All lesson programs and tours run snow, rain or sunshine when the Tube Park is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612604-926-5612 ) for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.Taxes are not included.