2015/16 Winter Season
Join one of our guided snowshoe tours where you will explore snowy mountain forests and sub-alpine meadows of our winter wonderland with our informative and entertaining guides.
|Hollyburn Meadows Tour||$38
|*Tour prices include Trail Ticket & Snowshoe Rentals|
How to Book a Snowshoe Tour
- Individual & small group booking (less than 20) book online or phone 604.922.0825
- Groups of 20 or more call 604-913-6712 or email email@example.com
Hollyburn Meadows Tour (2hrs)
This 2 hour tour is a great introduction to snowshoeing and winter travel. Our knowledgeable guides will share the rich cultural and natural history of Hollyburn Ridge with you as you explore the snowy mountain forest.
REGULAR SCHEDULE - (Dec 15, 2015 - March 22, 2016)
- Sat & Sun @ 1pm
- Sat & Sun @ 4pm
- Custom dates and times available for groups of 8 or more
FAMILY DAY (Feb 8, 2016)
Chocolate Fondue Tour (3hrs)
If you love winter and you love chocolate, this tour is for you! We will explore our beautiful mountain terrain by headlamp before returning to the Nordic base area to enjoy a hot beverage and chocolate desert fondue.
- Fri & Sat @ 6pm (Jan 29 - Feb 27)
Custom snow tours are available for groups of 8 or more at a time and duration to suit your groups need. While we are currently unable to provide some of our traditional programming, we are happy to discuss other options that may suit your group’s needs.
Please call our guest relations office at 604-922-0825 to discuss.
SPECIAL NOTE ON THE HOLLYBURN LODGE
Due to a variety of circumstances the rebuild of Hollyburn Lodge is proceeding behind schedule and we may not have the new building operational for the 2015/16 winter season.
Unfortunately this will impact the delivery of a number of our traditional programs, most notably Snowshoe Fondue Tours, Girl’s Night Out events and Music Nights. These popular programs will return in our new facility upon completion. Our Nordic team regrets this inconvenience and we thank you for your patience and understanding. More Info...
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- No refunds or transfers are permitted on the day of your program.
- Cancellations of Nordic programs with appropriate notice (the day before or earlier) will receive:
- Cypress Bucks card for the full value of the program or;
- A full refund less a $10 per person admin fee
- All lesson programs and tours run snow, rain or sunshine when the Nordic Area is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612 ) for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars. Taxes are not included.