Youth Camps (ages 13-18)
2014.15 Winter Season
Thank you for joining us for the 2014.15 winter season. Snow School is now closed for the remainder of the season.
We look forward to skiing and snowboarding with you again next winter! 2015.16 Season Snow School program information will be available in the fall.
Weekend Learn to Ski or Snowboard Camps (13+)
Two day workshops guaranteed to improve your skiing or snowboarding.
Fast Track Workshops: Focusing on beginners who want to learn to ski or snowboard in just one weekend!
Tune up Workshops: Refresh and fine tune your skills. Great prep for the season or for that trip to the big resorts.
Lesson Times & Rates
Saturdays & Sundays - 9:15am to 4pm
|Weekend Learn to Ski Camps
|Lessons + Tickets||$189|
|Lessons + Tickets & Rentals||$249|
Park Rider Camps (ages 10 – 14)
Our Park Riders camp is designed specifically for developing terrain park and free-skiing/free-riding skills. Camps are taught by certified instructors who want to share their passion for catching air and having fun in the mountains. Students age 10-14 will learn jumps, tricks, rails, boxes and cliffs.
Those who sign up for park riding must be skiing/snowboarding at an intermediate to advanced level, however no previous park experience is needed.
Camp Dates: 9:30am – 3:30pm
|Camp||Camp, Tickets, & Rentals||Camp & Tickets||Camp -
Season Pass Special*
|Camp Lunch Option|
Mid Winter Camps
|Spring Break Camp||$409||$339||$309||$40|
|Youth Lesson Details
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.