Youth Camps (ages 13-18)
2014/15 Winter Season
Weekend Learn to Ski or Snowboard Camps (13+)
Two day workshops guaranteed to improve your skiing or snowboarding.
Fast Track Workshops: Focusing on beginners who want to learn to ski or snowboard in just one weekend!
Tune up Workshops: Refresh and fine tune your skills. Great prep for the season or for that trip to the big resorts.
Lesson Times & Rates
Saturdays & Sundays - 9:15am to 4pm
|Weekend Learn to Ski Camps
|Lessons + Tickets||$189|
|Lessons + Tickets & Rentals||$249|
Park Rider Camps (ages 10 – 14)
Our Park Riders camp is designed specifically for developing terrain park and free-skiing/free-riding skills. Camps are taught by certified instructors who want to share their passion for catching air and having fun in the mountains. Students age 10-14 will learn jumps, tricks, rails, boxes and cliffs.
Those who sign up for park riding must be skiing/snowboarding at an intermediate to advanced level, however no previous park experience is needed.
Camp Dates: 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Christmas Camp A: December 20, 21, 22 & 23
- Christmas Camp B: December 26, 27, 28, 29
- Christmas Camp C: December 30, 31, January 2 & 3
- Midwinter Saturdays: January 10, 17, 24, 31, Feb 7, 14, 21, 28
- Midwinter Sundays: January 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8, 15, 22 March 1
- Spring Break A: March 16, 17, 18, 19
|Camp||Camp, Tickets, & Rentals||Camp & Tickets||Camp -
Season Pass Special*
|Camp Lunch Option|
Mid Winter Camps
|Spring Break Camp||$409||$339||$309||$40|
|Youth Lesson Details
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.