Youth Camps (ages 13-18)
2013-2014 Winter Season
Learn to Ski or Snowboard Camps (13+)
Have you been putting off learning to Ski or Snowboard because you thought it would be expensive or hard to learn? Join us and become a skier or snowboarder over one weekend. Our friendly instructors use our very own easy Quick Ski and the CASI Quick Ride systems to get you turning on the slopes in fewer steps than ever before!
Camp Dates: 10am – 3:30pm (Includes 1 1/2 hour Lunch Break)
Camp K: March 1 & 2 (Saturday and Sunday)
Camp L: March 8 & 9 (Saturday and Sunday)
Spring Break Camp A: March 17, 18 19, & 20 SOLD OUT
Spring Break Camp B: March 24, 25, 26, & 27
|2 Day Camp||4 Day Camp|
|Lesson Camp and Lift Tickets
|Lesson Camp, Lift Tickets and Rentals
Sky Rider Youth Camps (ages 13 – 16)
Sky Rider Camps advances skiers and snowboarders into big mountain freeriding and park riding under the guidance of our top Park Certified instructors. Steeps, deeps, trees, bumps and stomping airs in the parks, it’s all here. Our energetic pros will share their favourite spots and their passion for skiing and snowboarding while developing the skills needed to take on the mountain.
Youth entering this program should be comfortable and confident skiing or snowboarding on all blue runs and some black runs.
Camp Dates: 9:30am – 3:30pm
|Christmas Camp A
||December 26, 27, 28 & 29
|Midwinter Saturdays||January 4, 11, 18, 25 & February 1, 8, 15, 22|
|Midwinter Sundays||January 5, 12, 19, 26 & February 2, 9, 16, 23|
| Sky Riders Camps
|Lesson Camp, Lift Ticket and Rentals||$599||$999|
|Lesson Camp & Ticket||$479||$769|
|Lesson Camp (Season Passholder Special)*
|Camp Lunch Option||$40||$80|
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.