Youth Camps (ages 13-18)
2014/15 Winter Season
Weekend Learn to Ski or Snowboard Camps (13+)
Two day workshops guaranteed to improve your skiing or snowboarding.
Fast Track Workshops: Focusing on beginners who want to learn to ski or snowboard in just one weekend!
Tune up Workshops: Refresh and fine tune your skills. Great prep for the season or for that trip to the big resorts.
Lesson Times & Rates
Saturdays & Sundays - 9:15am to 4pm
|Weekend Learn to Ski Camps
|Lessons + Tickets||$189|
|Lessons + Tickets & Rentals||$249|
Park Rider Camps (ages 10 – 14)
Get the kids into the parks this winter under the guidance of our terrain park certified pros. It's all about stomping airs, riding rails and mastering tricks starting from the ground up.
Participants should be intermediate level skiers or riders who can confidently turn both ways on all green runs.
Camp Dates: 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Christmas Camp A: December 20, 21, 22 & 23
- Christmas Camp B: December 26, 27, 28, 29
- Christmas Camp C: December 30, 31, January 2 & 3
- Midwinter Saturdays: January 10, 17, 24, 31 & Feb 7, 14, 21, 28
- Midwinter Sundays: January 11, 18, 25 & Feb 1, 8, 15, 22 March 1
- Spring Break A: March 16, 17, 18, 19
|Camp||Camp, Tickets, & Rentals||Camp & Tickets||Camp -
Season Pass Special*
|Camp Lunch Option|
Mid Winter Camps
|Spring Break Camp||$409||$339||$309||$40|
|Youth Lesson Details
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.