Youth Drop-In Lessons (ages 13-18)
Winter 2013-2014 Season
PRIVATE LESSONS: Private lessons feature expert one-one-one instruction for the ultimate learning experience. Click here for more information.
YOUTH CAMPS: For multi-day Youth Camp options please click HERE.
Drop-in Group Lessons will be starting on Saturday December 7th. Get head start on your season with a half day or full day lesson.
YOUTH DROP-IN LESSONS (ages 13+)
Learn to ski or ride this winter or strive for the next level in a fun and energetic group atmosphere. Teens will enjoy making new friends and creating memories for life. Our unique Quick Ski and the CASI Quick Ride systems increase success rates and get teens sliding down the slopes in fewer steps than ever before!
|Full Day Lessons:||Weekends & Holidays||10am to 3:30pm|
|2 Hour Lessons:||Weekends & Holidays||10am to 12pm or 1:30pm to 3:30pm|
|Midweek Beginners Only||1:30pm to 3:30pm|
|Full Day||2 Hour|
|Lesson & Lift Ticket
|Lesson, Lift Ticket & Rentals||$159||$129|
Youth Lesson Details
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to check-in.
- All group lessons are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- All Snow Sports School students 18 years and under are required to wear helmets.
- Helmets are included with Rental packages for students 18 years and under
- Lift tickets/passes are required for entrance to the ski area
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.