- Downhill Season Passes
- Alpine Tickets
- Gold Medal Card - Alpine
- Rental Centre
- New to Cypress
- Terrain Parks
- Cypress Bucks (Gift Cards)
- Groups & Catering
- The Zone
Youth Lessons (13-18 years)
PRIVATE LESSONS FOR YOUTH: Be inspired to indulge in some serious you time! Private lesson are all about you and only you. Park Coaching sessions are also available! Click here for more information.
YOUTH CAMPS: For multi-day Youth Camp options please click HERE.
YOUTH LESSONS (ages 13+)
Be inspired to start your journey on snow or polish your skills and strive for the next level! Our unique Quick Ski and the CASI Quick Ride systems will have you exploring the mountain with confidence in fewer steps than ever before. Enjoy the energized atmosphere these group lessons while experiencing the individual attention and inspired teaching.
Last day for youth group lessons is scheduled for April 1st, 2013
|Full Day:||Weekends & Holidays||10:00am to 3:15pm|
|2 Hour Lessons:||Weekends & Holidays||10:00am to 12:00pm|
|1:15pm to 3:15pm|
|Full Day||2 Hour|
|Beginner Lesson - Season Pass Special*||$89||$59|
|Beginner Lesson & Easy Rider (Beginner Hill) Ticket||$119||$91|
|Beginner Lesson. Easy Rider (Beginner Hill) Ticket & Rentals||$159||$129|
|Lesson - Season Pass Special*||$89||$59|
|Lesson & Super Day Ticket
|Lesson, Super Day Ticket & Rentals||$179||$139|
|*Your Season Pass must be valid on lesson days|
Youth Lesson Details
- Please arrive one hour prior to your lesson start time to check-in.
- All group lessons are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- All Snow Sports School students 18 years and under are required to wear helmets.
- Helmets are recommended for all students.
- Lift tickets/passes are required for entrance to the ski area
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Alpine or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.