Youth Group Lessons (ages 13-18)
2015.16 Winter Season
YOUTH GROUP LESSONS (ages 13+)
Learn to ski or snowboard this winter or strive for the next level in a fun and energetic group atmosphere. Cypress' own Quick Ski and the CASI Quick Ride systems increase success rates and will get you sliding down the slopes in fewer steps than ever before!
*Drop-In lessons available on weekends & holidays only. Privates lessons are available mid-week. Please visit www.cypressmountain.com/private-lessons for details and reservation information.
|Full Day Lessons:**
||Weekends||10:00am - 3:30pm|
|2 Hour Lessons:||Weekends & holidays
||10:00am - 12:00pm
||1:30pm - 3:30pm|
|**Lunch is not supervised for full day Youth Lessons|
|Youth Group Drop in Lessons
|Full Day Season Passholder Lesson*
|Full Day Lesson + Full Day Lift Ticket
|Full Day Lesson + Full Day Lift Ticket & Rentals||$159|
|2 Hour Season Passholder Lesson*||$39|
|2 Hour Lesson + Full Day Lift Ticket||$89|
|2 Hour Lesson + Full Day Lift Ticket & Rentals||$129|
|**Requires valid Season Pass or silver passholder purchase ticket. Lesson for passholder only.|
Daily lessons will be starting soon and we are currently offering discounted private lessons. Please visit www.cypressmountain.com/private-lessons for details and reservations.
|Upgrade to a Full Day Lesson upon Check-In at the Lesson Desk||$30|
|Youth Lesson Details
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downilll or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.