Experience the thrill of the Eagle Coaster!
1.7 Kilometers (1.1 Miles)
279 Vertical Metres (900 Feet)
40 Kilometers Per Hour (25 Miles Per Hour)
The Eagle Coaster ride will take off from the top of Eagle Express Quad Chair on Black Mountain and travel over 1700 metres with 279 meters of vertical drop. Riders can control their own speed by using the brake and can safely reach thrilling speeds of up to 40 km per hour winding down the track with forested vistas and exciting bends in the track. The Eagle Coaster is suitable and great fun for all ages and physical capabilities - young tots (ages 3+) can even experience the thrill of riding in the lap of an adult!
Please note, leave larger bags and backpacks in a secure spot (like your vehicle or with a friend) while riding the coaster. We will have open storage available at the bottom of the lift for any loose items you are comfortable leaving while you take your ride
Please note there are no washrooms at the top of the chairlift, where the coaster begins, so please use the facilities inside the Cypress Creek Lodge prior to your coaster ride if needed
Safety and Rules
Don't forget to tag us in your photos and videos!
Eagle Coaster Now Open Now Open!
How To Purchase and Pick-up Tickets Buy Tickets
The Fine Print
- All dates and hours of operation are weather and conditions permitting. Cypress Coaster will close if conditions are unsafe (ie. lightning, high winds, hail, etc.)
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Lift operations and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Resale, Replication, Loan or Transfer of this Pass/Card is fraudulent and illegal.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.