Guided Snowshoe Tours
- Groups of 20 or more
Guided Snowshoe Tours (20+)
Let our entertaining and informative guides lead your adventure through the sub-alpine forests and meadows of the Hollyburn Ridge. You will learn about the natural and cultural history of the area as well as tips for safe winter travel. Our dinner and evening snowshoe tours offer a unique way to explore this winter wonderland by headlamp and enjoy delicious home cooked food at the Hollyburn Lodge Heritage Building. These programs are especially popular with groups!
|Snowshoe Tour*||Group Price||Regular Price|
|Hollyburn Meadows Tour (Age 13+)||$44.10||$49|
|Chocolate Fondue Tour||$57.60||$64|
|Cheese & Chocolate Fondue Tour||$82.80||$94|
*Please note we will not be accepting Group Bookings between December 22, 2019
and January 6, 2020.
- For groups of 20 or more please contact the Group Sales Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.913.6712
- Groups of 20 or more receive a 10% discount off the regular rates
- A 50% deposit is taken at the time of booking to secure your date. 7 days prior to your event date, final numbers must be confirmed and final payment paid.
- Payments are taken upon a single credit card. We accept VISA/MC/AMEX
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.