Let our entertaining and informative guides lead your adventure through the sub-alpine forests and meadows of the Hollyburn Ridge. Our dinner and evening snowshoe tours offer a unique way to explore this winter wonderland by headlamp and enjoy delicious home cooked food at the Hollyburn Lodge Heritage Building.
If you love winter and you love chocolate, this tour is for you. | $64
This 2 hour tour is a great introduction to snowshoeing and winter travel. | $49
Snowshoe through a winter wonderland by the light of your headlamp on the way to the Hollyburn Lodge, where you will enjoy a delicious homemade cheese fondue dinner. | $92
The Fine Print
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All lesson programs and tours run snow, rain or sun, when the Nordic Area is open.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included.