Cheese & Chocolate Fondue Tour
- 4 Hours | Age 13+
Cheese & Chocolate Fondue
Our cheese and chocolate dinner snowshoe tour offer a unique way to explore our winter wonderland by headlamp and enjoy delicious home cooked food at the Hollyburn Lodge. This tour is a favourite with groups!
Cheese & Chocolate Fondue Menu
- Cheese Fondue with roasted veggeis, pototoes and meatballs
- Chocolate Fondue with fresh fruit
- Hot apple cider, coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- Beer, wine and other menu items are available at an additional cost
Cheese & Chocolate Fondue Prices
Cheese & Chocolate Fondue Times
|2018/19||Day||Program Time||Check In Time|
|Cheese & Chocolate Fondue||Fridays||6pm to 10pm||5:30pm|
|Sundays||6pm to 10pm||5:30pm|
|Extra Programs||Dec 15, 22||6pm to 10pm||5:30pm|
|Feb 14||6pm to 10pm||5:30pm|
|Custom Groups 8+||Mon to Thurs||6pm to 10pm||5:30pm|
Please note: Cheese and Chocolate Fondues are not available during winter break (Dec 24 - Jan 6)
The Fine Print
- All programs must be pre-booked and paid in full to guarantee spaces.
- No cancellations or transfers are permitted on the day of your program.
- Cancellations with 24 notice will be permitted to rebook or will receive the value of the program on a Cypress Bucks Gift Card.
- All refunds to regularly scheduled programs are subject to a $10 per person admin fee.
- Changes to custom programs & private lessons are subject to a $25 admin fee.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- Always visit the Nordic Conditions page or call the Snowphone (604-926-5612) for daily operating hours and updated conditions before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars. Taxes are not included.