WHAT'S NEW THIS WINTER
Introducing our newly completed four-tier patio, just in time for the winter season!
Featuring three expansive umbrellas, three cozy fireplaces, and two fantastic food venues, our outdoor patio is the ultimate winter chill spot. Indulge in Mexican-themed delights or savor smores by the fire, all while taking a well-deserved break from the slopes.
We've added a brand new Pisten Bully PB100 Nordic grooming and track setting machine to our fleet.
This investment in a state-of-the-art grooming and track setting machine will be a game changer in quality of the trail network in the Nordic Area for both Skate and Classic skiers.
Snow gun fleet upgrades in Downhill!
All 84 Polecat Snow guns are fully automated so they can turn on and off automatically based on temperature. Coupled with our 25 million litre (5.5 million gallons) reservoir, our snowmaking system is unmatched in its capacity to convert clean cold mountain water into snowflake crystals.
New Rentals building in the Cross Country area!
Situated conveniently between the waxing hut and trail entrance gates, you can now step right onto the snow and hit the trails. This upgraded facility provides enhanced gear storage and a smoother experience. We can't wait to unveil it and welcome you to Nordic this upcoming season!
The Crazy Raven will now be open to all ages!
Minors can now enjoy the Crazy Raven however, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. We will also be welcoming back personal sized pizzas in the Cypress Creek Grill. Plus brand new menu items in all food outlets including the Hollyburn Lodge.
We are set to launch a new app platform this winter, featuring exciting new functionalities.
New features include:
- 3D trail maps
- Offline access to maps and stats
- Detailed activity tracking with favorite runs, longest tracks, difficulty breakdown, and more.
- User profiles feature statistics and activity logs.
- App includes challenges like skiing 50 days, leaderboards, trophies, and new social features for sharing photos and memories in community spaces and profiles.
- And more!
- NEW GM & PRESIDENT. Matt Davies has joined the team at Cypress Mountain. Matt brings 23 years of leadership experience in the ski industry and a passion for delivering a great mountain experience for guests and staff.
- RENTALS YOU CAN TAKE HOME. We’ve also added 2-day & 3-day downhill rentals. No more waiting in line for rentals! Now, you can take home your rentals with our new 2 and 3-day rental options.
- PERFORMANCE GEAR. Explore our brand-new performance gear this season, including top-notch skis and Jones snowboards. Inquire at Rentals to give them a test ride!
- FLEET UPGRADES. We have upgraded a number of vehicles in our fleet to improve safety for our staff and enhance guest experience.