Skate Ski Lessons
Introduction to equipment, basic skills (balance, propulsion, coordination, direction change) and maneuvers - movement on skis, how to get up if fallen, introduction to free skate, one skate, herringbone and diagonal skate for hills, downhill progression including breaking wedge and wedge turns.
|2021/22||Lesson Only||Lesson & Rentals||Lesson & Ticket||Full Package|
|Type||Day||Lesson Times||Check-In Time|
|Skate Ski Lesson||Saturdays & Sundays||1:30pm - 3pm||1pm|
The Fine Print
Cancellation policy: All lessons once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable. Lessons are forfeit for absent participants. In the event that Cypress Mountain cancels your lesson, you will be rescheduled to another lesson within the same or future seasons.
- Please check your confirmation email for further information.
- Online registration is available (unless sold out) until 2-3 days prior to the start date. Please call 604-926-5612 if you are trying to book space after the online cut-off.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.