Lessons Conditions of Sale
As a Lesson Program Participant, I understand and hereby agree to the terms and Conditions of Sale as follows:
A Valid Area Tickets or a Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski and lesson areas.
Snow Sport Helmets are REQUIRED for all lesson participants aged 18 and under. Hockey and bike helmets are not allowed. Helmets are included in all lesson rental packages for ages 18 and under.
Ability levels: Please choose the level that most accurately describes your child's skills so we can ensure they are matched up with the most appropriate lesson. We may not be able to accommodate them in another level if their skills do not match the level you have registered them for. The instructor will assess abilities at the beginning of the lesson and may make adjustments, space permitting. If you have booked multiple programs and your child's ability level changes as they progress, please inform us by phone or email us as soon as possible to ensure there is an available class at the correct level.
Season Pass/Seasonal Rentals Pickup: If you have purchased a season pass or seasonal rentals, we recommended picking them up and being fitted prior to the lesson start date to avoid wait times on the first lesson day.
Minimum Participant Requirements: Some programs require a minimum number of participants. If minimum registration is not met 72 hours before the start of the program, the program may be cancelled or rescheduled at the discretion of Cypress Mountain.
Weather: Skiing and snowboarding are outdoor sports and lessons will run during all conditions.
Rescheduling: Single day lessons/ Camps/Multi-day adult programs may be rescheduled as a whole once within the same season with a minimum of 72 hours written notice. A 15% administration fee will apply. Rescheduling is subject to availability. If rescheduling is requested within 72 hours of the Camp start date, a 50% administration fee will apply.
Cancellation: All lesson programs are non-transferable and non-refundable.
a. In the event of cancellation by Cypress Mountain, lessons will be rescheduled within the current, or to a future, season.
b. No-shows/late arrivals forfeit lessons.
Absenteeism: No compensation or reschedule will be offered if the participant is unable to attend any, or all, of their lessons. The first lesson in all multi day lessons is mandatory as missing this lesson disrupts all future lessons.
a. For Level 1 and 2 participants, attendance is especially important for the first day of the program. In the event the first day is missed, the participant will need to purchase and attend a level 1 or 2 lesson before the second camp session. If unable to attend, participants may request a reschedule of the entire camp to a later date (space permitting), or a cancellation. Administrative fees will apply.b. For all other levels, if the first lesson is missed, snow school will try to accommodate (pending availability of instructors). If unable to accommodate, participants will not be able to join, and may request a cancellation/reschedule (administrative fees will apply).
In the event that the 1st and 2nd day is missed, the remaining days will be forfeited and no compensation will be given. If the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd day of lessons is missed, the remaining lesson will be a forfeit.
- Late Arrivals: will not be permitted to join the lesson to avoid disruption to the class. Late arrivals will not be compensated for lesson time lost. Late arrivals to full day camps, may be able to join the class at the lunch break upon discretion of the Camp Program Supervisor.
- Late Pick Up: Please pick up your children on time. Late pick-ups of children ages 12 and under will be subject to a $30 per 30-minute fee.
All lessons and products, once purchased, are non-transferable and non-refundable.undefined
ALTS ONENITER SEASON PASS SPECIFIC
As a Season Passholder at Cypress Mountain, I understand and hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions of Sale as follows:
1. The ALTS OneNiter Season Pass is valid from the first night of your lesson program and then on the same night each week thereafter until March 15, 2023 (weather permitting).
2. The ALTS OneNiter Season pass is a bonus with the ALTS program and therefore holds no value, is not included in the Season Pass Guarantee, Season Pass Deferral Program, and cannot be purchased with Pass Protection.
3. I will OBEY all warning signs and other notices posted within the Ski Area and facilities, I will not cross Ski Area Boundary ropes or fences or enter permanently closed areas, and and I will understand and OBEY the Alpine Responsibility Code.
4. The Pass remains the property of Cypress Mountain. My Season Pass, once issued, may be subject to CANCELLATION OR REMOVAL by Cypress Mountain without refund at its sole discretion. The privileges and services the Season Pass grants may be revoked in the event of misconduct, fraudulent use of the Pass, failure to observe posted notices or warnings, or failure to obey the Alpine Responsibility Code.
5. Season Passholders shall be responsible for any misuse of the Pass, whether or not the misuse occurred with the Passholder's knowledge or consent. Season Passholder is RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPER USE OF THEIR SEASON PASS AT ALL TIMES.
6. A $200 FINE will be charged and your season pass will be revoked if someone other than yourself attempts to use your Seasons Pass (with or without the passholder's knowledge or consent).
7. A $500 FINE will be imposed on anyone caught using a season pass other than their own. The police will also be contact and fraud charges laid.
8. A $500 FINE will be charged and your season pass will be revoked if you are caught attempting to re-sell tickets.
9. Age is as of November 1st, 2021 for season passes bought prior to Nov. 1st, 2021. Passes purchased after this date are sold according to current age; proof of age will be required at time of pass processing.
10. Cypress Mountain has the right to REFUSE ADMISSION to any of its skiing or service facilities.
11. In the event that I forget my Season Pass, a $5 day ticket will be required to purchase at Guest Relations Office.