Lesson Conditions of Sale
As a Lesson Program Participant, I understand and hereby agree to the terms and Conditions of Sale as follows:
1. Valid Area Tickets or a Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski and lesson areas.
2. Snow Sport Helmets are REQUIRED for all lesson participants aged 18 and under, helmets are recommended for all adult participants. Hockey and bike helmets are not allowed. Helmets are included in all rental packages for ages 18 and under.
3. Ability levels will be reassessed by your instructor at the beginning of the lesson. Be sure to look up your ability level ahead of time so we can ensure you are matched up with the most appropriate lesson type. If you have booked multiple lessons and your ability level changes please inform us Lesson Desk to before your next lesson date to ensure there is an available class.
4. Season Pass/Seasonal Rentals Pickup: We recommended picking up season passes and/or be fitted for seasonal rentals prior to their lesson start date to avoid wait times on the first lesson day.
5. Minimum Participant Requirements: Some programs require a minimum number of participants. If minimum registration is not met 48 hours before the start of the program, the program may be cancelled or rescheduled at the discretion of Cypress Mountain.
6. Cancellation: In the event of cancellation by Cypress Mountain, your lesson will be rescheduled within the current or a future season.
All lessons and products, once purchased, are non-transferable and non-refundable.
ALTS ONENITER SEASON PASS SPECIFIC
As a Season Passholder at Cypress Mountain, I understand and hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions of Sale as follows:
1. The ALTS OneNiter Season Pass is valid from the first night of your lesson program and then on the same night each week thereafter until March 15, 2021 (weather permitting).
2. The ALTS OneNiter Season pass is a bonus with the ALTS program and therefore holds no value, is not included in the Season Pass Guarantee, Season Pass Deferral Program, and cannot be purchased with Pass Protection.
3. I will OBEY all warning signs and other notices posted within the Ski Area and facilities, I will not cross Ski Area Boundary ropes or fences or enter permanently closed areas, and and I will understand and OBEY the Alpine Responsibility Code.
4. The Pass remains the property of Cypress Mountain. My Season Pass, once issued, may be subject to CANCELLATION OR REMOVAL by Cypress Mountain without refund at its sole discretion. The privileges and services the Season Pass grants may be revoked in the event of misconduct, fraudulent use of the Pass, failure to observe posted notices or warnings, or failure to obey the Alpine Responsibility Code.
5. Season Passholders shall be responsible for any misuse of the Pass, whether or not the misuse occurred with the Passholder's knowledge or consent. Season Passholder is RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPER USE OF THEIR SEASON PASS AT ALL TIMES.
6. A $200 FINE will be charged and your season pass will be revoked if someone other than yourself attempts to use your Seasons Pass (with or without the passholder's knowledge or consent).
7. A $500 FINE will be imposed on anyone caught using a season pass other than their own. The police will also be contact and fraud charges laid.
8. A $500 FINE will be charged and your season pass will be revoked if you are caught attempting to re-sell tickets.
9. Age is as of November 1st, 2020 for season passes bought prior to Nov. 1st, 2020. Passes purchased after this date are sold according to current age; proof of age will be required at time of pass processing.
10. Cypress Mountain has the right to REFUSE ADMISSION to any of its skiing or service facilities.
11. In the event that I forget my Season Pass, a $5 day ticket will be required to purchase at Guest Relations Office.
12. If I lose or damage my Season Pass, I will notify Cypress Mountain immediately, and if the pass is not found, I will be required to pay a $20 REPROCESSING FEE. Cypress Mountain reserves the right to deny season pass reprints.
13. To re-issue a new pass in the following year, there will be a REPROCCESSING FEE.
14. I will present my Season Pass for inspection UPON REQUEST.
15. I have read, understand, and I have signed or will sign the RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. I also understand that my Season Pass will not be issued to me if the Agreement is not completed in full, dated, signed, and witnessed. (Persons 18 and under will require the signature of a parent or legal guardian).
16. No Compensation shall be granted in the event of an unused Season Pass.
17. Lift operations and hours are subject to change without notice.
18. Resale, Replication, Loan or Transfer of this Pass/Card is fraudulent and illegal. Do not attempt to use this Pass/Card fraudulently. Cypress Mountain will pursue full prosecution of violators!