Ravens Freestyle (Ages 7-18)
Our Raven Rider Freestyle camp is designed specifically for developing terrain park and free-skiing/free-riding skills. Students will learn jumps, tricks, rails, boxes and cliffs. At the end of camp participants will have the option to participate in a mini competition to show off all their new skills! To participant in the program skiers must be able to parallel ski with confidence on blue run and snowboarders must be able to make linking turns with confidence on blue runs. No previous park experience is needed. All participants will be assessed by instructors at the beginning of each camp to ensure they meet the minimum requirements. Groups are arranged by experience level and may include mixed children and youth.
Class Size: up to 8
Check in: 8:30am
Session: 9:30am – 3:30pm
|Camp D||Saturdays||January 8, 15, 22, 29, February 5, 12, 19, 26, March 5, 12|
|Camp E||Sundays||January 9, 16, 23, 30, February 6, 13, 20, 27, March 6, 13|
||Ages 7-12||Ages 13-18|
|Add Camp Tickets||$249||$299|
|*Must have a valid season pass or area ticket and own equipment or seasonal rentals. Check out our Seasonal Rentals Program and Season Passes.
The Fine Print
- Please review our LESSONS CONDITIONS of SALE before purchase.
- Please check your LESSON LEVEL before purchase.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.