Ravens Freestyle (Ages 7-18)
- 4 days of all-mountain and terrain park fun for intermediate skiers and snowboarders.
Raven Freestyle (Ages 7-18)
Our Raven Rider Freestyle camp is designed specifically for developing terrain park and free-skiing/free-riding skills. Students will learn jumps, tricks, rails, boxes and cliffs. At the end of camp participants will have the option to participate in a mini competition to show off all their new skills! To participant in the program skiers must be able to parallel ski with confidence on blue run and snowboarders must be able to make linking turns with confidence on blue runs. No previous park experience is needed. All participants will be assessed by instructors at the beginning of each camp to ensure they meet the minimum requirements. Groups are arranged by experience level and may include mixed children and youth.
Class Size: up to 8
Check in: 8:30am
Session: 9:30am – 3:30pm
|Camp D||Saturdays||January 8, 15, 22, 29, February 5, 12, 19, 26, March 5, 12|
|Camp E||Sundays||January 9, 16, 23, 30, February 6, 13, 20, 27, March 6, 13|
||Ages 7-12||Ages 13-18|
|Add Camp Tickets||$249||$299|
If you have an existing credit on your account from March 2020 and would like to apply it towards a camp this season, please call us at 604-926-5612 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Program Type: Kinder Camp / Raven Riders / Freestyle
- Camp Dates (and AM/PM if Kinder Camp) preferred
- Sport: Ski / Snowboard
- Kinder Camps: Yellow, Green, Red or Blue
- Raven Riders: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Freestyle: Beginner or Experienced
- Participant Age
- Participant Name
The Fine Print
- Please review our LESSONS CONDITIONS of SALE before purchase.
- Please check your LESSON LEVEL before purchase.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.