Ravens Freestyle (Ages 7-15)
- Freestyle camps designed specifically for developing terrain park and free-skiing/free-riding skills.
Ravens Freestyle (ages 7-15)
Thank you for joining us this season for lessons! We look forward to seeing you next winter. To get notified when lessons for this program are available to purchase for winter 2021/22, please sign up for the Cypress Mountain Newsletter HERE.
Our Ravens Freestyle camps is focuses on learning jumps, tricks, rails, boxes and more under the guidance of our Freestyle certified instructors.
The minimum level for those who sign up for Ravens Freestyle is an intermediate to advanced level. Skiers must be able to parallel ski with confidence on blue runs. Snowboarders must be able to make linking turns with confidence on blue runs. No previous park or freestyle experience is needed. All participants will be assessed by instructors at the beginning of each camp to ensure they meet the minimum requirements. Level groups with low registration numbers may be merged with teen groups (ages 7-15) of the same level.
Outdoor lesson check-in, small class sizes, and planned learning areas will allow participants to relax and have fun.
Class Size: up to 5
The Fine Print
- Please review our LESSONS CONDITIONS of SALE before purchase.
- Please check your LESSON LEVEL before purchase.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.