Skooter Kinder Camps (Ages 4 – 6)
- 4 fun-filled days of snow games and learning!
Let your child’s first skiing or snowboarding experience be a magical one! The Skooters Skiers & Snowboarders programs features a mix of games and activities specially designed to build skills and keep kids having fun while they learn! Our caring instructors will be there every step of the way ensuring your little ones’ progress will skyrocket so they’ll be skiing or riding with you in no time!
Our Skooterville learning and play areas feature Terrain Gardens with mini features, exclusive use of a Magic Carpet, an indoor viewing area for parents in the Cypress Creek Lodge, and small class sizes. Skooters includes lots of games and play on snow as well as instructors for your little ones. There's even a priority drop off area!
What level of skier is my Skooter?
2021/22 Skooter Kinder Camps (Ages 4-6)
4 fun-filled days of snow games and learning activities designed to introduce your Skooter to skiing or snowboarding and winter fun with exclusive use of the Magic Carpet, the same instructor each day, and small class sizes.
Class size: Yellow & Green levels up to 3, Red & Blue levels up to 6
Morning Camps: 9:30am-12:00pm (Check in 8:30am)
Afternoon Camps: 1:00pm - 3:30pm (Check in by 12:00pm)
|Camp A-AM||Mornings||December 18, 19, 20, 21|
|Camp A-PM||Afternoons||December 18, 19, 20, 21|
|Camp B-AM||Mornings||December 23, 24, 26, 27|
|Camp B-PM||Afternoons||December 23, 24, 26, 27|
|Camp C-AM||Mornings||December 28, 29, 30, 31|
|Camp C-PM||Afternoons||December 28, 29, 30, 31|
|Camp D-AM||Mornings||Saturdays January 8, 15, 22, 29|
|Camp D-PM||Afternoons||Saturdays January 8, 15, 22, 29|
|Camp E-AM||Mornings||Sundays January 9, 16, 23, 30|
|Camp E-PM||Afternoons||Sundays January 9, 16, 23, 30|
|Camp F-AM||Mornings||Saturdays February 5, 12, 19, 26|
|Camp F-PM||Afternoons||Saturdays February 5, 12, 19, 26|
|Camp G-AM||Mornings||Sundays February 6, 13, 20, 27|
|Camp G-PM||Afternoons||Sundays February 6, 13, 20, 27|
|Camp H-AM||Mornings||Saturdays March 5, 12, 19, 26|
|Camp H-PM||Afternoons||Saturdays March 5, 12, 19, 26|
|Camp I-AM||Mornings||Sundays March 6, 12, 20, 27|
|Camp I-PM||Afternoons||Sundays March 6, 12, 20, 27|
|Camp J-AM||Mornings||Spring Break March 14, 15, 16, 17|
|Camp J-PM||Afternoons||Spring Break March 14, 15, 16, 17|
|Camp K-AM||Mornings||Spring Break March 21, 22, 23, 24|
|Camp K-PM||Afternoons||Spring Break March 21, 22, 23, 24|
|Add Camp Tickets||$29|
|Add Camp Rentals||$79|
Skooter & Kinder Camp Details
- Please arrive at least one hour prior to your start time. Reservations will only be held until 30 minutes before your start time.
- All lesson participants 18 years and under are required to wear helmets during lessons. Helmets are included with rental packages for lesson participants 18 years and under. Attendance on the first day of camp for all First Time participants is required. In the event that a First Time student misses the first day of camp, they will be rescheduled to start in another camp. Compensation will not be given for any price differences.
- A valid Area Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski and lesson areas.Crackers and juice snacks may be provided to your child during lessons. Please inform your child's instructor at the start of the lesson if you have any concerns.
- Please ensure you child has used the washroom before their lesson to minimize class interruptions.
- Participants must be picked up at the end of their lessons. Late pick ups will result in a $15/30minute charge.
- Cancellation policy: All lessons once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable. Make-up lessons will not be provided for absent students. In the event that Cypress Mountain cancels your lesson, you will be rescheduled to another lesson within the same or future seasons.
- Please check your confirmation email for further information.
The Fine Print:
- Please review our LESSONS CONDITIONS of SALE before purchase.
- Please check your LESSON LEVEL before purchase.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.