Skooter Private Lessons
- Lessons made just right for our smallest Skiers and Snowboarders (and their grown-ups!)
Thank you for joining us this season for lessons! We look forward to seeing you next winter. To get notified when lessons for this program are available to purchase for winter 2021/22, please sign up for the Cypress Mountain Newsletter HERE.
Skooter Private Lessons (ages 3-6)
Skooter friendly instructors, a Magic Carpet and a Magic Garden Skooter learning area make these private lessons for Skooters (with the assistance of their accompanying grown-up), the best way to introduce your little one to skiing or snowboarding.
Our specially trained instructors will safely teach at a distance while showing you how to have successful skiing and snowboarding experiences together. A complimentary Easy Rider ticket is provided complimentary for the accompanying grown-up during the lesson.
And as is with all our Private lessons, you can take advantage of personalized one-to-one instruction with our top instructors, lift line priority, and reserved parking!
- All levels are available.
- Accompanying adult must be comfortable on the Easy Rider Chair and Green runs for Level Red and Level Blue.
Class Size: max 2 (must be in the same household + 1 required chaperone)
Every guest needs a unique email to use as a login and complete their booking. If you are booking for children, please create a placeholder email that is unique to each child.
Reservations are only confirmed on receipt of full payment.
The Fine Print
- Please review our LESSONS CONDITIONS of SALE before purchase.
- Please check your LESSON LEVEL before purchase.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.