Skooter Private Lessons
- Lessons made just right for our smallest Skiers and Snowboarders (and their grown-ups!)
Skooter Private Lessons (ages 3-6)
Skooter friendly instructors, a Magic Carpet and a Magic Garden Skooter learning area make these private lessons for Skooters (with the assistance of their accompanying grown-up), the best way to introduce your little one to skiing or snowboarding.
Our specially trained instructors will safely teach at a distance while showing you how to have successful skiing and snowboarding experiences together. A complimentary Easy Rider ticket is provided complimentary for the accompanying grown-up during the lesson.
And as is with all our Private lessons, you can take advantage of personalized one-to-one instruction with our top instructors, lift line priority, and reserved parking!
- All levels are available.
- No experience necessary for Accompanying Adults for Level Yellow or Level Green lessons.
- Accompanying adult must be comfortable on the Easy Rider Chair and Green runs for Level Red and Level Blue.
|Schedule:||7 days per week|
|2 Hour Skooter Private Lesson:||9:30am – 11:30am|
|1:00pm - 3:00pm|
|4:00pm – 6:00pm|
Please arrive 30 minutes before your leeson begins
|Skooter Private Lesson including 1 x Adult Easy Rider Ticket for 2 hours||$299|
|Book 10 private lessons and get the 11th free!|
* Rates does NOT include Lift Ticket or Rental Equipment for Skooters.
* Lift tickets or a valid season pass and ski/snowboard equipment are required for access to the ski/snowboard area.
Reservations are only confirmed on receipt of full payment.
The Fine Print
- Please review our LESSONS CONDITIONS of SALE before purchase.
- Please check your LESSON LEVEL before purchase.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.