Women's Day Special
March 8th, 2023
Come celebrate International Women’s Day at Cypress Mountain Nordic area on Wednesday March 8th with a ladies skate ski lesson and après at Hollyburn Lodge! We will start the experience with a lesson led by some of our amazing instructors, and then all join together at Hollyburn Lodge for beautiful charcuterie (and even mulled wine if you are so inclined!)
Beginner or intermediate skate skiers welcome. Not sure what level you’re at? Just let us know and we can help you figure it out, no problem!
|March 8th, 2023||2:30pm - 5:30pm | 6:30pm - 9:30pm|
|All prices include apres charcuterie|
|Lesson, Ticket & Rental||$55|
|Lesson & Ticket||$45|
|Lesson & Rental||$45|
Check-in at the Nordic ticket office, followed by a meet and greet in the Nordic Café. Lesson will begin half hour after the start of the session and last for 1.5 hours. If any participants have dietary restrictions please let us know and we will happily accommodate outside of the charcuterie options!
- Cancellation policy: All lessons once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Lessons are forfeit for absent participants. In the event that Cypress Mountain cancels your lesson, you will be rescheduled to another lesson within the same or future seasons
- Please check your confirmation email for further information.
- Online registration is available (unless sold out) until 2-3 days prior to the start date. Please call 604-922-0825 if you are trying to book space after the online cut-off.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or phone 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars
- Taxes not included.
NOTICE TO ALL USERS OF THESE PREMISES AND FACILITIES
Exclusion of Liability
Assumption of Risk • Jurisdiction
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
THESE CONDITIONS WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE OPERATOR FOR NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT OR TO CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT
Your use of these premises and facilities and participation in activities on the premises involve various risks, dangers and hazards. Please visit the Safety & Risk Awareness website at: www.skisafety.ca or scan the QR code below for a description of these risks,dangers and hazards. A description of these risks, dangers and hazards is also available at the Administration counter.
As a condition of your use of the premises and facilities and your participation in activities on the premises, you assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever including NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT ON THE PART OF THE OPERATOR OF THE PREMISES AND FACILITIES and its employees and representatives (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Operator").
• You agree that the Operator shall not be liable for any personal injury, death or property loss and release the Operator from all liability and waive all claims with respect thereto.
• Negligence includes failure on the part of the Operator to take reasonable steps to safeguard or protect you from or warn you of the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above.
• Any litigation involving the Operator shall be brought solely within British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Columbia Court.
• These conditions and any rights, duties and obligations involving the Operator shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction.