Park Riders (ages 13-18)
- Our Park Riders camp is designed specifically for developing terrain park and free-skiing/free-riding skills.
Park Riders (ages 13-18)
Our Park Riders camp is designed specifically for developing terrain park and free-skiing/free-riding skills. Students will learn jumps, tricks, rails, boxes and cliffs. At the end of camp (A, B, C, D, E), participants will have the option to participate in a mini-competition to show off all their new skills!
The minimum level for those who sign up for Park Riders is an intermediate to advanced level. Skiers must be able to parallel ski with confidence on blue runs. Snowboarders must be able to make linking turns with confidence on blue runs. No previous park experience is needed. All participants will be assessed by instructors at the beginning of each camp to ensure they meet the minimum requirements. Level groups with low registration numbers may be merged with child groups of the same level.
Parents, join our new Weekend Warrior Series and learn to ski or ride while your kids are in camp!
|Camp A||December 21, 22, 23, 24||8:30am||9:30am - 3:30pm||Ski is SOLD OUT|
|Camp B||December 26, 27, 28, 29||8:30am||9:30am - 3:30pm||Ski is SOLD OUT|
|Camp C||December 30, 31, January 2, 3||8:30am||9:30am - 3:30pm||Ski is SOLD OUT|
|Camp D||January 4, 11, 18, 25, February 1, 8, 15, 22, March 7||8:30am||9:30am - 3:30pm||Ski is SOLD OUT|
|Camp E||January 5, 12, 19, 26, February 2, 9, 16, 23, March 1, 8||8:30am||9:30am - 3:30pm||Ski is SOLD OUT|
|Camp J||March 16, 17, 18, 19||8:30am||9:30am - 3:30pm||Ski is SOLD OUT|
|Camp K||March 23, 24, 25, 26||8:30am||9:30am - 3:30pm||Ski is SOLD OUT|
|Rates:||Camps A, B, C||Camps D, E||Camps J, K|
|Camp + Tickets||$599||$1189||$539|
**Add Lunch option:
Lunch includes a choice of sandwich, noodle bowl, chili, plain hamburger, or hotdog plus a choice of milk, juice, or pop plus a choice of fruit, fries, or cookie.
Crackers, Mars bar and juice snacks may be provided to your child during lessons.
Please inform your child's instructor at the start of the lesson if you have any concerns.
**We recommend participants with allergies bring their own lunches from home**
Raven & Park Rider Camp Details
- Please arrive at least one hour prior to your start time to check-in. Late students will not be able to join their classes until lunch break.
- Attendance on the first day of camp for all First Time participants is required. In the event that a First Time student misses the first day of camp, they will be rescheduled to start in another camp. Compensation will not be given for any price differences.
- All lesson participants 18 years and under are required to wear helmets during lessons. Helmets are included with rental packages for lesson participants 18 years and under.
- A valid Area Ticket or Season Pass is required for entrance to the ski and lesson areas.
- Camps run during all weather conditions. Indoor activities will be arranged at the discretion of Cypress Mountain.
- Cancellation policy: All lessons once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable. Lessons are forfeit for absent participants. In the event that Cypress Mountain cancels your lesson, you will be rescheduled to another lesson within the same or future seasons.
- Please check your confirmation email for further information.
Park Rider & Pro Program Specifics
- Participants must have their own equipment or seasonal rentals.
The Fine Print:
- Please review our LESSONS CONDITIONS of SALE before purchase.
- Please check your LESSON LEVEL before purchase.
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.