Nordic Area Rentals
|2021/22||Ages 13+||Ages 12 & Under|
|Full Day - Classic||-||-|
|Full Day - Skate||-||-|
|Evening (after 12pm) - Classic||-||-|
|Evening (after 12pm) - Skate||-||-|
|Seasonal Rental (must have seasons pass)||-||-|
Seasonal Rental Information:
- Pre-season pick up of equipment is not required
- Simply visit the nordic rental shop in season and use equipment (classic or skate) on a daily basis
- Gear cannot be taken off mountain
|2021/22||Ticket & Rental|
- Our snowshoe rentals stop 2 hours before the snowshoe trails close, which is currently 4pm.
- Snowshoe rentals are not permitted to leave the Nordic Area.
- Snowshoes rentals must be accompanied with a Snowshoe Trail Ticket, Snowshoe Season Pass or Season Pass with the Nordic plus.
Additional Rental Items
|Paulk (for towing small children on the ski trails)||-|
We also have a small Retail Shop located in the Snowshoe Rental building and offers a selection of gloves, toques, waxes and other small items. All passholders receive a 10% discount on retail items.
The Fine Print
- Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- All tickets, programs and passes are non refundable once purchased.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604.926.5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes are not included.