Treat yourself this winter
Discover the epitome of performance with our premium retail-level skis and boards, meticulously curated to cater to all ability levels from beginners to advanced enthusiasts. Embrace cutting-edge technology and innovative designs that guarantee an unparalleled mountain experience. Our extensive collection features on-piste, carving, all-mountain, and powder skis, boasting renowned brands like Head, Salomon, and Atomic, alongside top-tier snowboards from Jones and Burton. Elevate your mountain adventures with gear that ensures the best possible time on the slopes, no matter your skill level.
|2023/24 Pricing (Age 13+)||Full Day||After 2pm|
|Ski or Snowboard Set||-||-|
|Ski or Snowboard Only||-||-|
The Fine Print
- High-performance rental availability is based on snow conditions.
- Performance rentals require valid ID and matching Credit Card or $500 Debit Deposit to rent.
- A valid CREDIT CARD number is REQUIRED when renting any equipment. Debit deposit options are available for customers without a credit card.
- Debit deposit amounts: $100: Boots only, helmet, clothing. $300: Ski/Snowboard only & full set. $500: High-Performance Ski/Snowboard only & full set.
- IMPORTANT: Minors (18 & Under) should be accompanied by an adult in order to rent equipment, and REQUIRE a waiver completed by a parent or guardian. If a minor is coming up UNACCOMPANIED, they MUST have this waiver completed by a parent or guardian ahead of time, and have appropriate deposit ready (credit card number or debit deposit) in order to rent.
- All equipment must be returned by 10pm (4pm on day operations only) on the final day of rental. Any equipment not returned by this time may be subject to a late fee.
- We offer a DAMAGE WAIVER to cover any accidental damage to the equipment sustained while on the mountain. The following are not covered by the damage waiver: Loss, theft, deliberate misuse and damage occurred off mountain.
- Manufacturing faults and wear & tear do not require a damage waiver for cover. Customers' own equipment is subject to a quality check before renting.
- Cypress Mountain Rentals has the right to refuse working on any equipment considered unsafe. Cypress reserves the right to change or cancel programs or alter pricing without notice.
- Cypress Bucks cannot be used for purchasing used Performance Equipment
- All products are non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
- All lesson programs and tours run regardless of weather conditions when the mountain is open.
- Always visit the Downhill or Nordic Conditions page or our Snowphone at 604-926-5612 for daily operating hours and condition updates before heading up the mountain.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Taxes not included.